The Muppet Show Guide

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Is there ever going to be a season 3 -5 guide. I would appreciate it. It would also help because i could use photos of the muppet labs sketches in those seasons for a project for school. Good job on the first 2 seasons guides. :smile: :wink: :sympathy: :

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If you have any of those shows on DVD or VHS, I suggest to feel free to write an episode guide similar to what's online now and foward it to Phil. It might help get it online quicker.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I certainly do hope we will see the guides continued in the near future. I hope some of us who have them will try writing guides as Fozzie has suggested.
I was just wondering a moment ago about the season 3 guide while thinking about the upcoming release of season 2 on DVD. How wonderful it would be to get more guides done.

Luke

Reaction score
You guys should all get together and complete the guides. i think some new people behind them with the dedication to do it and as comprehensive as the last ones would be fantastic.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. I completely agree with Luke. If more of us with the access to the episodes and the time to spare made this effort we'd have them all finished in no time. :big_grin:

theSHE124

Reaction score
It's been 5 years since this thread was last posted! Have you webmasters given up on updating the guides? :frown:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Well, there was no need to bump this. There have been plenty of newer threads on topics like these.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's been 5 years since this thread was last posted! Have you webmasters given up on updating the guides? :frown:
I don't see any point in them doing so. This was before the DVDs and YouTube, so the episodes weren't as accessible as they are now. And stuff like the Muppet Wiki has the whole series covered, so there's really no point.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Exactly. Part of the reason they haven't been updated is due to

(a) the author's personal life having been a living nightmare that i wouldn't wish on my worst enemies in the time since and more importantly

(b) other resources having since become available such as Muppet Wiki. I'm flattered that there are still people who enjoy the guides and would like to see them continued...but given the reallife stuff i've had to contend with since, i'd need to see a pretty overwhelming demand for them to divert the appropriate amount of time and energy on them. Because a lot of the factual information is easily obtained elsewhere, i tend to think much of the value in them and what sets them apart is the commentary and humor i put into them and i'd be happy to resume work on them if a lot of people are really getting that much out of them. But here's a hint: that won't happen in 2012. :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I would love to see the guides continued as I enjoyed reading them so much dwmckim. I understand what you are saying about your life's problems and I hope things are getting better for you with all my heart. :sympathy:

I also want to add that I certainly won't consider it the end of the world when no updates happen in 2012. I believe there will be 2013.:wink::big_grin: I won't despair even if they are never updated however in any case.