The Labyrinth

aofbabe

Reaction score
hello this is my first timebeing here and I was just wondering if there were anyother people my age that love this movie as much as me write back and let me know :halo: :flirt:

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
I for one love this movie and Dark Crystal. Both are original and so unique in their own way. Each scene pulled you into a world that you could only dream about. They made each scene so real that you felt as though you stepped through time and space. I love Lanyrinth for also the values it teaches. That things are not always what they seem. I have seen Labyrinth at least ten or 15 times...one time two in a day...it is one that will never grow old and i think will catch the attention of every generation. Yes they both seem weird to none muppet fans in fact there was a guy at my college who said Dark Crystal was pathetic because they had puppets to fall in love..if he only knew what went behind the scenes and the focus of a performer I think his opinion would change..I wish that the company would make more movies like Labryinth and Dark Crystal. They have the talent of the performers,the shop to make the creations,and the talent of the writers...what's stopping them?I'm sure if they talk to the performers each one would have creative ideas to put something different then the rest together..I mean look at Shrek..yes it actually came from a book but it is soooo different then what is already playing on tv and in the movies but still contains something that everyone can relate to..to being accepted for who they are..I think the muppets could come back if something was made that stood out above the rest...by also going back to the history of puppetry..that's what Jim Henson did.Just a thought. :smile:
-Sandee