The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A fellow at McDonald's today was clearly as high as a kite. He sat around the property outside, head banging and air guitaring, then later he stepped inside and started conversing with random customers about how he loves to read books written by serial killers, and how he got into a fight with another guy last night because he was beating up on his wife in front of him, among other things. All he needed was a hacky sack hat to fit over his tight corn rows.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not really SEEING something really weird, but HEARING something not entirely weird, but coincidental nonetheless, but I've noticed more and more commercials lately (local and national) are throwing in the EXACT same record scratch sound effect I've used occasionally in some of my Steve vids; I simply downloaded it off YouTube, but I'm guessing it must have come from a production music/sound effects library that's why it keeps popping up in commercials (kinda like how a couple of years ago, a local window company used the same song in their commercial that I used to use as Steve's "theme song" in the ooooollllld videos from the beginning).

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Not really SEEING something really weird, but HEARING something not entirely weird, but coincidental nonetheless, but I've noticed more and more commercials lately (local and national) are throwing in the EXACT same record scratch sound effect I've used occasionally in some of my Steve vids; I simply downloaded it off YouTube, but I'm guessing it must have come from a production music/sound effects library that's why it keeps popping up in commercials (kinda like how a couple of years ago, a local window company used the same song in their commercial that I used to use as Steve's "theme song" in the ooooollllld videos from the beginning).
Same kinda thing happened to me recently. I was at a hockey game the other night, (yes, 'cause that all that we Canadians do is go to Hockey Games) and I saw a video on the screen that I swear, looked exactly like the intro I did for a video project recently.
I was jumping up when I saw that. No one had no idea why I was so excited, since there was no goal or anything. :laugh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Shortly before I woke up this morning, at one point during one of my freaky-deaky, acid-trippy dreams, I was actually able to do a dead-on impersonation of Bob Newhart, so now if you can imagine, I'm probably going to be spending the rest of the day trying to add him to my repertoire of impersonations, and so far, I've been doing a really suck job and sounding nothing like him.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Some guy out there apparently actually SUED Punxsutawney Phil for "false representation" since we didn't have an early spring this year.

Yeah, you know what? I could've sued Mother Nature because we didn't have any snow during the winter of 2011-12. But I didn't.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
At least Phil is a real thing :stick_out_tongue:

Although I don't know what someone wants from a groundhog XD