The evolution of Bert & Ernie

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Originally posted by Splurge

Well, we're all a work in progress, aren't we? :smile:
Definitely. To quote Harry Smith, "That's how it's always been with Jim Henson's Muppets".

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Hmmmm...I wonder if this has anything to do with possible makeovers of Jackie and Emmy? . . .
Yes Emmy and I both got a haircut and just the other day she removed my nose and stuck it on a clay statue of myself....

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

Yes Emmy and I both got a haircut and just the other day she removed my nose and stuck it on a clay statue of myself....
Was that before or after I tried to dance myself to sleep?

:big_grin:

(or was that you? I can never remember, since we're like Bert and Ernie, only we're both Ernie)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hmm. Jackie, Emmy...you just reminded me.

When I was a kid, this old man comes over and says, "Wanna see me do a trick?" I said, "Sure." So, he reaches on my face, pinches my nose a little and says, "See? I got your nose!" Then, he showed me my nose, stuck it in his pocket, and WALKED AWAY!! So, I just realized, he never gave me my nose back, but when I look in the mirror there's a nose there, so I have to wonder, whose nose is it and what did the old man do with mine??

FOZ :confused:

MIKEB97

Reaction score

Did you happen to see a flock of pigeons or a display of rubber ducks on your way to the barber shop?

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik

Was that before or after I tried to dance myself to sleep?

(or was that you? I can never remember, since we're like Bert and Ernie, only we're both Ernie)
I think we both danced ourselves to sleep while our buddy Squishy Bottom was taken away via a bunch of Boogie Woogie Sheeps!

<<Did you happen to see a flock of pigeons or a display of rubber ducks on your way to the barber shop?>>

I always keep a pigeon and rubber ducky in my pocket! :smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Heehee . . .

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I think we both danced ourselves to sleep while our buddy Squishy Bottom was taken away via a bunch of Boogie Woogie Sheeps!
Oh yes. I remember now.

That Squishy Bottom. You'd think that he'd learn by now...

MIKEB97

Reaction score

<<Did you happen to see a flock of pigeons or a display of rubber ducks on your way to the barber shop?>>

I always keep a pigeon and rubber ducky in my pocket! :smile:
Wow! I keep my rubber duckie on the window sill in my bathroom. I wish I was able to find a red & blue striped shirt. I have a few pairs blue jeans and kaki pants. Now all I need is some saddle shoes and orgile socks.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
>>. Now all I need is some saddle shoes and orgile socks.

And a rubber chicken. Don't forget the rubber chicken.

Or the muffins.

FOZ