The Creature Calamity Club

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Glad to know you would be willing to fight, but don't worry about us. I'm a bat demon with almost total control over darkness. And I'm part ghost. Not to mention I have razor sharp claws...

*turns demon*

By the way, what's your name? I'm Johnny. Or Sarge. Either one works.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Well, I don't mind and I'm sure no one else would mind. There are enough unoccupied rooms here. Just choose one, Casey.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Ok, thanks. I'll go grab my stuff from... the room.

*walks upstairs into room, starts piling stuff into box*

*looks on bed, sees self with knife in head*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!

*drops stuff on ground, and runs out of room*

W-was that real?

*peeks head in doorway*

AAAH! It was! There is a dead body in this ROOM!

*runs down to tell somebody*

EDIT: Ziffeled

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Casey, that ghost that was haunting you... apparently stabbed you while you were sleeping :/

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
What? What do you mean? That wasn't me! That... that was some other hairy monster! Go look for yourself!! It's probably some joke from that ghost! I wasn't stabbed! Follow me!

*goes up to room*

(OOC: Going through a CCC craze. Wow, this is so fun!)

robodog

Reaction score
Hello Yuna Casey and Sarge.

You can call me Robo. It sounds as if these scientists are a real pain in the chassis. Despite being built for combat I've only been in a combat situation once. I was built as an expendable yet superpowered drone. The plan was to send me into dangerous combat situations instead of human soldiers. My creators' way of thinking was that since I was a mere machine it didn't matter if I got trashed. What they didn't count on was my developing sentience and deciding that there's no way I'm risking my shiny metal tail for people who don't give a dead rat's fart if I end up dead. So I escaped. They built me a little too well. There wasn't much they could do to stop me. Unfortunately I had to fight to defend myself. Suffice it to say my creators are no longer an issue. I hated to do it but my life and freedom were at stake. I try to avoid killing. I don't like it. But in a combat situation I will do what I must to defend myself and anyone under my protection.

I'll take any room you have available. I'm not picky.