Y-yuna?

@_@

*goes after her*

Yuna? I didn't mean it like that...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*sit in my room in complete darkness by the window*

*watch the blizzard outside, feeling much colder now*

*think I wouldn't have minded if Vincent, Hubert and Jaz had come, too. I don't mind their company. Well, apart from the little incident with Vincent yesterday. But really, I don't want them to think I never want to see them again. They're my friends after all. I hope they won't be mad at us for leaving on a short notice... I need to make it up to them somehow...*

*hear Johnny; look at him*

I'm not mad at you... It's just I want to enjoy the vacation with just the two of us. Our first vacation as boyfriend and girlfriend. But on the other hand, I feel bad about leaving the others behind... I just don't want them to think Idon't to spend time with them anymore...

*shiver and rub my arms, wishing I would wear more than just my underwear and my dressing gown, which covers everything up*

Vincent L

Reaction score
Gosh, my head is killing me…
[cuddles closer to the fire]

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*gets behind Yuna and hugs her, putting wings around her*

I understand. I feel the same way. We have been saying we would all go on this vacation and then we just disappear without them. Although...we could at least TRY to keep this place a secret and take them on vacation somewhere else...or at least maybe take them someplace fun for the day.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*lean my head against Johnny's chest and gently stroke his arm*

*in a soft voice*
Taking them on vacation somewhere else or having a fun day out with all of them sounds really good.
*look up at him, smiling slightly*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Maybe we should go back tomorrow...this place isn't going anywhere :stick_out_tongue:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Yeah, we could always come back here... in case we just want to spend some time alone...