The Creature Calamity Club

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Um, would you mind if I get some blood bags for Johnny? He seems to have trouble finding animals in the mountains.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Rex: Mountains? O_0 Yeah, we can give you some. How long has he gone without blood?
---
*finally sees a deer*

A deer! Perfect...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Rex: O_O *hurries and gets some blood bags* Find him before he manages to track down a deer or something. Too much blood at once can cause a "hangover" of sorts. It makes the person really sick. Generally, a rabbit or fox a day is enough, but skipping blood for a few days can make blood drinkers easily drain a cow dry. I think I feel like I have already told you this before...whatever. Make sure he doesn't drink more than two of these bags a day until this "bloodlust" calms down...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*take the blood*
Okay, I'll keep an eye on him. Thank you and good bye.

*teleport back to the cabin; put the bags, except two, in a cupboard, seal the cupboard with a spell*

**Johnny, come back here. I got some blood for you.**

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
***That's nice. I found a deer. I'm waiting for the perfect moment to strike***

*creeps closer to deer*

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*WHAT!? ARE YOU CRAZY!? IF YOU DRAIN A DEER NOW, YOU MIGHT AS WELL START SINGING HANGOVER!**

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
**If you don't come back now, I'll make sure the image of naked Vincent will haunt you forever in your dreams and nightmares!**