The Compliment Thread

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I compliment the HensonCon planning team for all of their hard work to make a convention happen.
I compliment you for saying that. Thanks that means a lot to us since I'm one of the members on the "HensonCon" planning team. We are working really, really, hard to make this happen.

I will say that I appeariciate a lot of people on here. I wish I could name every person that has had a significant impact on me since joining MC but that would be impossible but hopefully those people know who they are. The ones who I interact with daily on here are some of the best people I've ever met. I really wasn't sure when I first joined here if I would be staying but it turned out to be one of the best things I've done. And I hope the friendships I have made will be for a long time. I should really compliment The Muppets film though because if it wasn't made I would've never found MC to begin with. :smile:

Vincent L

Reaction score
I compliment muppetfan24/7 for his/her cute avatar

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm out of compliments let me see if I have anymore in my bag.

Hubert

Reaction score
Awwww thank you, but that is not my artwork. The picture is still cute though. lol!
Not to completely contrast from this thread idea, but it might be a good idea to back away from using other people's fan art...its almost as if you are stealing credit from them, as you are making it look as if you made it, even if you are not trying to.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Not to completely contrast from this thread idea, but it might be a good idea to back away from using other people's fan art...its almost as if you are stealing credit from them, as you are making it look as if you made it, even if you are not trying to.
Or maybe put the attribution in the sig. Because even it it's licensed CC, you still have to attribute for it to be legal.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Or just ask the person who drew it if you can use it as an avatar...I think that's the best thing to do. At least the person knows you are using it. Even with credit, some artists get mad if people don't ask first