1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by galagr, Aug 1, 2012.

1. miss kermie Well-Known Member

Well here's another alert for you.
  2. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well your only helping me reach my goal of 10k posts. :p
  3. miss kermie Well-Known Member

I WANT TO BE A TOP POSTER TOO!
  4. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

That's exactly my goal. :D
  5. Hubert Well-Known Member

Then go out and make it happen. You're up there pretty nicely in the way of posts with 3,485...and anything can happen...
  6. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

You can make your dream a reality so go out and live it! And I compliment myself for this totally cheesy post.
    miss kermie and Hubert like this.
  7. Hubert Well-Known Member

I can't help but think that pretty soon some of the people on the top posters grid better start becoming more active again, or they're going to get bumped off by some of these posters getting up there...
  8. miss kermie Well-Known Member

I compliment Pinkflower7783 for realizing her post is cheesy.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Your suppose to be encouraging me to get to the top. :p
  10. Hubert Well-Known Member

Hehehehehehe.... :shifty:
  11. miss kermie Well-Known Member

He's a genius in disguise.
  12. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM!
    miss kermie likes this.
  13. miss kermie Well-Known Member

I thank everyone for putting up with me
    Hubert likes this.
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I thank miss kermie for saying that because that should also be my line. XD
    miss kermie likes this.
  15. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

This is the first time I've seen this thread.
    So here are all my thank yous:
    (BTW,if we've "spoken" before & you're not on here it's an oversight,don't be hurt,OK?)
    First & foremost: to Phil (our Frog in chief): -Thanks SO much for making Muppet Central!
    To Ed/the Count: Not only for being a great mod , but for being a wonderful friend. It helps that we have some stuff in common (not just the fact that we both love the Muppets)

To Snowthy/Jadar/real name Joseph -Yeah I know I'm not (nor will I EVER be) Kathy Greenwood - Your crazy sense of humor ALWAYS has me laughing! (Give props to Steve D'Monster too OK?)

Newsie/Kris- (my sister from another mister;) ) - I'm SO glad we've become such great friends! You've blamed me inhaling catnip when we chat on the phone because I'm laughing so darn hard! You have an incredible sense of humor! (I don't give my cats catnip! And I don't do the "human" stuff if you catch my drift)
    FuzzyGobo/Brian- (Poor guy probably doesn't have power right now but deserves a nod) Thanks for bringing back memories of things that I've forgotten about the 70s! Old TV shows in NY & NJ! Talk about mind blowing!
    To everyone that's cared about my health! -A BIG thank you & a BIG ((((HUG))))) I think we're all a family when it comes to that! In the past 14(?) years that MC has been open I may have had a few scares about possible surgeries. But I haven't had to go through them. knock wood
    Love ya all!
  16. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I forgot to compliment someone:
    Vincent Liu...this ones for YOU, kiddo!
    You have good taste in favorite Muppets! ;) No wait! That's not all! I read your poems. They're really FANTASTIC!!Someone here has something to say. Young guest?
    Robin: Hi Mr Liu! I especially liked the one about me! waving armsYAAAAYYY!!!!
    Vincent Liu and miss kermie like this.
  17. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I complement Muppetfan for being a great cyber-friend. As well as everyone else in the CCC, Mo Frakle, Pinkflower, Hubert... and well, everyone else! :)
  18. Hubert Well-Known Member

Thanks to all who have recently complimented me...I think I've gotten more than I deserve.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  19. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I KNOW I don't deserve any.
  20. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Ok, now where's my compliment? :p