1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Survival Of The Muppets

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by muppetfan24/7, Aug 5, 2012.

1. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

It's amazing, except I would never live at a germy island :sigh: Yuck! Very intriguing! Write more please!
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  2. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Okay! I will vote first. And I believe Skeeter might be voted off first. So, anyone else agree with me or do you want to vote someone else off.
  3. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

To be honest, I'm glad I voted the right person off. So, I will go with Floyd if he does something wrong with that hog.

:mad: Watch it, lady!

I mean Miss Piggy! Sorry!
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  4. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I knew it! I voted for Camilla :cluck: off, 'cause she doesn't like the heat. Well, something bad was going to happen. All right, I will vote this time to go and that will be..........Sandy. Whew!

Other than that, I love this fanfic. I am glad Janice stood up for Piggy. Like she has no reason to rully treat Floyd badly. :flirt: :sing:
  5. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Wow! That was shocking! Miss Piggy was the next voted off?/ Boy did I vote a wrong contestant to go home. All right, I am going to the guys now. I think the first guy voted off will be Pepe, I think. That's all I can say!
  6. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Yes! Yes! I knew Pepe was voted off. Well adious king prawn! Next one voted off for the next challenge, I willl go with.......Sandy. Whew! I am really so easy at voting.
  7. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

That was hilarious, Miss Musical12! I have not heard Wicked the musical yet, but Rizzo as the toilet paper mummy bat and he is supposed to be Chistry, the mummy bat. This is great! The next one voted off will be......Sandy, maybe.