Survey: What do you think of my site?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Tell me what I need to change and any ideas for the site? What do you think of it?

Banjo Matt

Reaction score
Hi Neighbors, Hi Barry
I just love your site. It's complete and very informative. Just a thing I personally would add: more medias (videos, audio), for to give other folks a bit of what Muppet Monsters really ARE! :grouchy:
However, It's very good!
Bye, Matt.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Its a great site. I certainly can't make suggestions to make it better when I would probably win the award for slowest website to have updates, its been months and I still havent finished the new site.

Just one thing I did notice tho, I noticed the muppet show curtain background image on one of the pages that is very similar to the background curtain throughout muppets downunder. I almost thought it was a page on my site for minute but I havent updated my site so it couldnt have been! lol.

Camellia

Reaction score
Barry's site

hi Barry, good start! The background appears plain gray with white lettering in my browser. I'd suggest a neat background, possibly using some easy "canned software" like Microsoft front page. Perhaps you can add a neat, but easy to read, colorful background. :smile:

good luck!
cheers!
Camellia
visit our Muppet Store
www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore
and our site
http://www.camelliasoftware.com/TheMuppetsSite/

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Camellia,
The reason is I don't do colorful colors in my site.This is supposed to be a monster site.If it was a SS or MB site I would put colors.

Glad some people are replying I want more to reply so just keep replyin' away! :wink:

Camellia

Reaction score
Spooky colors :smile:

hi Barry, I was suggesting maybe a more interesting background than plain gray. Whatever is suitable for your theme would be good. :smile: Maybe something spooky like gray variegated with streaks of white?

good luck!