Stinky Fozzie........

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Wocka
Speaking of which, the entire first season of The Outer Limits just came out in a DVD set. 32 Episodes. Great entertainment for sci-fi fans or if you just like weird shows. Nice value too, at around 60-70 US$.
I may sound vague and off-topic, but one of the episodes relates to what Ken said.
i know, isn't it cool! as soon as i can track down some source material, we're going to be doing a contest on Zen for some Outer Limits figs, and MAYBE the DVD set you mentioned. now i just gotta talk them out of an extra set for me!

um...BTW, does anyone have a copy of "The Outer Limits Companion" by David Schow i can borrow...i'm really not wanting to BUY it for close to $30 for one trivia contest...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, sometimes the plastic on figures does have...sniff sniff.. and unusual scent! It's the reaction of the heat, and the plastic wrappings lock it in!

SOmetimes, figures are supposed to smeel bad. I remember openning a Kromm (from that old Nicktoons show about the monsters) figure, and I almost passed out!

But really, they are fun toys if you stay down wind....Or do this...

Put the figure in a plastic bag (like a sandwich bag) and fill it with lots of packages of Fresh, wrapped PEZ candy. In a couple days, he'll smell just like Oranges.
(I'm not sure it would work, though. But I love that new Pez Dispencer smell...I can't eat the candy, hurts my teeth!)
Oh, and ResidentLilly.. Nice new Avitar...

Yee gorshvee deyom guddisk guddooo.....:smile:

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Ah yes I'm reminiscing to my childhood days wayyyyyy back in the 80s (well it sseems like a long time ago to me) when Stinkor "with real stinking action" came out in the MOTU line. Now that thing had a bizarre smell. Smelled kinda like rotten gym socks. Come to think of it, the smell was probably similar to the Fozzy smell.

Now that's funny that Mattel promoted that their toy smelled funky!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You're ALL NUTS!!

Fozzie doesn't stink--just his JOKES!! HAA!!

Wait, what am I sayin'...?

FOZ:eek:

Jackie

Reaction score
Well at least he doesn't have Gorrilla goo!

SuprGro78

Reaction score
There was this Beavis and Butthead book that came out when they were first popular. Anyway there were all these stupid things on each page and one of them was a pile of scratch and sniff dirty socks. So I being completely dumb scratched and sniffed and then about five minutes later I woke up from the coma it induced. Disgusting, but it was a pile of dirty socks. I should have known better.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Forget the gorilla goo and the books, I scratch and sniff my own socks and gorilla.