Star Fall

Lola p

Reaction score
Chapter 1: A Starry Night

It was a cool, dark evening in the gorg’s garden. All of the trees were starting to die off, there leaves turning reddish, almost brown now, hue as winter was preparing to arrive. The setting was so peaceful, so harmonious.

Well, almost.

Up the dirt path, from the fraggle hole entrance, were a pair of fraggles. The male’s name was Pogle, and the female’s was Aliana. The two were weeping, for they had just heard horrible news from the all-knowing trash heap: they would never be able to bear a child. The sadness had sunk into them like a pile of rocks: for they would never be able to share the joys of parenthood. Fell proud for their child when he or she accomplished climbing to the top of a rock pile, or did a dive into the pond. Or be fretful when they went into the gorg’s garden for the first time.

They wept on into the night. Their sorrow and grief overpowering them. When the two were able to walk without wobbling, they decided to sit down and talk, and to try to stargaze.

“Pogle, what are we going to do!” Aliana cried.
“I.. don’t know.. I can’t think of what to do.” Pogle responded,

Pogle was always so lively, so joyous, and always in deep thought. To see him like this scared Aliana.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The two soon had no words to each other; they just stared up at the night sky. It was so deep, so wondrous; it almost seemed to engulf their thought, letting their minds wander, into infinity and…

“Hey, Aliana, my sweet.” Pogle started. “Does that star look… I don’t know look… Bigger to you?” Pogle asked
“Now that you mention it; yes, it does.” Aliana responded.

Almost too late, the fraggles realized that the star was falling from the night sky itself! The two rushed to a close hill, and ducked. The star fell right were the two were resting. After about ten minutes of waiting, the two heard a peculiar sound. A sound like… the two just could not put their name on it! Then, finally, they remembered what sound it was: the cry of an infant fraggle! They instantly rushed to the site, to try to free the poor baby from the debris.

What they saw shocked them. They gazed upon a female fraggle, who was just about the size of a newborn babe.

“Pogle, is that baby… glowing? And.. Its hair. It looks like.. The night sky itself!”
Pogle was silent for a moment. Then, he spoke up:

“Aliana, do you not see? Look, an orphaned infant! We may finally be able to have a child after all! We can be parents!”

The two stared at each other: Then broke down in a joyous cry of happiness. They would be able to experience parenthood!

“Pogle, my love, what shall we name her?” Aliana asked.
“ I can think of only one name for her: Star. She fell from the heavens themselves! A gift strait from the great Fraggle in the Sky!

They began to pack up and to return home. They must prepare their cave they shared for their new baby.

More to come soon!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Awwww! They have a fraglet! I cannot wait to hear about them. I have never heard of their names before, but they used to be new at Fraggle Rock. Time to sound the Fraggle Horn. A fraglet is welcomed to Fraggle Rock. Whoo-hoo-hoo! (a fraggle sounds the Fraggle Horn for news.) I would love to hear more if there is more story.

Lola p

Reaction score
Chapter 2

Raising a fragglet was not easy. They had to get used to getting up all hours of the night, learn to change the, well, “Special Surprises” the child left behind, and worst of all: Had to find a fraggle mother that was willing to help feed the fragglet. Someone had finally agreed, and, after many questions, the new family had started to settle back down.

Now, that was all long ago, 16 years to be exact. Star had grown, and was almost ready for her own cave. Her mother and father had not been pushing her to get one, but Star wanted to be independent. They had, of course, given her their blessing to leave. But not without telling her of her origin.

You see ,the fraggle duo had never told star of that mysterious night. They had both decided not to tell her. They would both break that promise tonight.

“Star, dear, can you please come here?” Pogle asked.

“Sure dad, what’s up?”

“We have to tell you something. Remember the story about your birth?” Aliana added.

“Ya, mom. I was born in the spring, with all the other little fragglets. Why?” Star asked.

A look of uncertainty passes through the pair.

“Star, no. that is not how you were born.. What happened was, when you were less than a month old, you seemed to, fall from the sky. We took you in, but we have no idea about who your birth parents are or anything about your birth. But we still love you, we love you with all of our hearts.”

Star looked on for a moment. She began to cry.

“Why… did you lie to me… for 16 years! I have been living a lie for 16 years! She screamed.

She then ran for the exit. She ran on and on…

More to come.

The only character I own is Star. Everything else is owned by the Jim Henson Company.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
(Gasps)! Sky ran away, because of the awful truth. Lola p? Please more story soon! I'm about to cry. (cries)!