Songs of Grover

Erine81981

Reaction score
Theres the Muppet Show tape one where Staler or Wadlof say "It sounds ok but on a record it doesn't make sence."

I want all those songs on MP3's as well if anyone have them. I know most r fetured on Records or CD's but I want them on MP3's. Come on Please someone has to have them or they wouldn't feture them on Muppet Radio. Does Phillp have them on MP3's or have them some way to to download them to the Muppet Central site? I want them so bad. Everyone on here either has recordplayers or stuff on MP3's or something. Come on share or let us know where ur getting them.

scarecroe

Reaction score
scarecroe said:
There are plenty of Sesame recordings on CD that still mention that they're on a record.
ssetta said:
Like which ones?
scarecroe said:
"Over, Under, Around and Through" on Sesame Street: Best ("this record goes around...")

also, "This Frog" on Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration, Kermit speaks of the record winding down. He's talking about the original album release that the song appeared on, Aren't You Glad You're You?

ssetta

Reaction score
What do you think kids will think when they hear that phrase? They don't even know what a record is. Grover talked about a record going around once, and tells the kids (us) to look at the record when he sings the word "around". How can they do that if it isn't a record? I know that a CD goes around too, but you can't actually see it spinning.

Erine81981

Reaction score
U don't know what if they might that record and the child listens to it or GrandParents could have a recordplayer and they might listen. I have grand parents who have a RP I used to listen to Christmas songs on that player. I wished as a child i would of had SS records but can't recall having any. But like i was saying the child might know what ones is. We wouldn't know but why would it matter if it says record on CD. There's a cassette I have of some cartoons that says something about an 8 track but and I didn't know what it was but I still listened to it. Didn't bother me. So unless people from SS or who ever has the chance to tell them it wouldn't matter if CD were to have pharsh "Look at the record. Watch it spin around," is not going to confuse the kids because if they don't know what a record is well I don't think there going to go on a rampage saying "Mom I don't know what a record is. I don't want to listen to this CD." And if all those other cassettes that scarecroe has something about the word record on it from the 90's what about kids now adays. What if they don't know what a cassette tape is? R the going to quick making cassette tapes. They prouble didn't even know what a 8 track is but theres still stores that sell old copies of those. I hope I've made my point. SSetta I'm not on anyones side I'm just agreeing w/ Scarecroe because during r time we didn't know what records were either and we ended up listening to records growing up. So if they listen to records and the remember what Grover or whoever says anything about a records on CDs they'll go "Hey I remember this. I used to watch the record when it spins around." Thanks for listening and hope this helps out what Scarecroe said. Have a nice day. :smile: P.S I just heard the word Record on the The Muppet Show the 25th Anniversary Collection CD. Its the same one on the Muppet hits. Its right after Kermits tap dance song Staler and Woldof: Staler: U know on the show that wasn't funny. Wodlof: Ture True. S. But on a record it dosen't make sence.

Melody

Reaction score
Please help me and my muppet mad friend

Hi there! I am desperately searching for a song from "Grover sings the Blues" called "Has anybody seen my dog?". I'm told that you can't buy it anymore and I have been searching for 2 years now!! It would make my friend very happy if we could get hold of this. She is about to leave and I'm worried that I'll never get the chance. I tried to download your MP3 but it didn't work. Hope you can help me......

Boober_Gorg said:
Do you mean on video, audio or both? (For audio, refer to Grover Sings The Blues and The Best Of Grover...)

Drtooth

Reaction score
To recapp... is this song about Grover as a featured soloist? Or can he sing in a group?

I'm going to say soloist, since it narrows it down...