Snowth's muppet show outline catalog

kathy26

Reaction score
this is for d snowth when he has time to another muppet show script of his

here is the first one he finish
Jamie Farr

i hope d snowth would like this and do another one caused i liked his work.

just ignore this i made a mistake sorry.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
The link you posted doesn't seem to work Kathy.
But I'm pleased you like my friend Snowthy's outline. I hope it makes him feel happy. :smile:

kathy26

Reaction score
oh sorry here it is

The Muppet Show Outline - Jamie Farr

kathy26

Reaction score
oh here is the script he worked on

KERMIT: It's The Muppet Show with our very special guest star, Mr. Jamie Farr!

Opening Theme:

It's time to play the music/it's time to light the lights/it's time to meet the Muppets on The Muppet Show tonight...

It's time to put on make-up/it's time to dress up right/it's time to raise the curtain on The Muppet Show tonight...

FOZZIE: My mother always did say I was "high-maintenance"... but then again, MY idea of the "BEAR necessities" are anything but!

KERMIT: To introduce our guest star/that's what I'm here to do/so it really makes me happy to introduce to you... Mr. Jamie Farr!

Curtain pulls back to reveal Jamie and Gonzo comparing each other's noses.

It's time to get things started on the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppet-tational, this is what we call The Muppet Show!

Gonzo sees there's nothing to hit inside the 'O', so he hits himself in the head.

KERMIT: (Walks out on stage) Thank you, thank you, welcome again to our show, tonight our special guest star is Mr. Jamie Farr, so we know this is going to be a blast!

Crazy Harry pops up.

CRAZY HARRY: (Pops up) Did somebody say "blast"?

KERMIT: Uh... no, nobody said "blast"!

CRAZY HARRY: Are you sure? Because I was certain I heard SOMEBODY say "blast"...

KERMIT: No Harry, nobody said "blast"!

CRAZY HARRY: THERE! YOU SAID IT AGAIN!

With that, Harry pushes down his plunger and blasts the stage, then laughs hysterically as he runs off. Kermit starts coughing and waves the smoke out of his vision.

KERMIT: (Coughs) Yes, well... (Coughs) I'll have a talk with him... (Coughs) well, and now, let's get things started with Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem with "Good Thing"!

Certain is pulled back to reveal the Electric Mayhem as they begin to cover Paul Revere and the Raiders' "Good Thing", with Floyd doing solo.

FLOYD: (Sings to Janice) Seems this world has got you down/you're feelin' bad vibrations 'round/Well open you eyes girl, look at me...

ANIMAL: (Shouts) LOOK AT ME!

FLOYD: (Continues singing) I'm gonna show you how it outta be...

ANIMAL: (Shouts) OUTTA BE!

FLOYD: (Continues singing) We're gonna have a good thing...

ANIMAL: (Shouts) GOOD THING!

FLOYD: (Continues singing) Such a good thing baby, and when your world don't seem just right, and life's gettin' you uptight, you can change that wrong to right...

ANIMAL: (Shouts) WRONG TO RIGHT!

FLOYD: (Continues singing) 'Cause I was there myself last night, girl...

ANIMAL: (Shouts) THERE LAST NIGHT!

FLOYD: (Continues singing) Such a good thing baby... I won't have no one around...

ANIMAL: (Shouts) TO BE BRING YOU DOWN! DOWN! DOWN! DOWN!

FLOYD: (Continues singing) Well it's a groovy world, girl, let me bring you to a...

ANIMAL: (Shouts) GOOD! GOOD! GOOD! GOOD!

FLOYD: (Continues singing) Such a good thing, girl! You can't please them all, should you try? They don't care if you live or die, 'cause they're losers, what a shame...

ANIMAL: (Shouts) CRYIN' SHAME!

FLOYD: (Continues singing) I'm gonna show you to a brand new game, girl...

ANIMAL: (Shouts) BRAND NEW GAME!

FLOYD: (Continues singing) Such a good thing, girl! I won't tell you, no, no, lies, when I'm through you'll realize, for the first time it seems right...

ANIMAL: (Shouts) FEELS SOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT!

FLOYD: (Continues singing) I'm gonna stay right here tonight, girl....

ANIMAL: (Shouts) STAY TONIGHT!

FLOYD: (Continues singing) We'll really have a good thing...

FLOYD: (Continues singing) Such a good thing, girl, and nobody...

ANIMAL: (Shouts) NO ONE AROUND, TO BRING YOU DOWN! DOWN! DOWN! DOWN!

FLOYD: (Continues singing) It's a groovy world, girl, let me bring you to a...

ANIMAL: (Shouts) GOOD! GOOD! GOOD! GOOD! THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIING!

OTHERS: (Sings the closing) Good thing babyyyyyyyy, good thing babyyyyyyyyyyyyy, good thing babyyyyyyyyy, good thing babyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
Meanwhile, up in the balcony...

WALDORF: You know, there was ONE good thing about that performance.

STATLER: What's that?

WALDORF: It just came to an end!

Statler and Waldorf start chuckling as Hilda meets with Jamie in his dressing room.

HILDA: Oh Mr. Farr, what did you want to see me for?

JAMIE: Well Hilda, you know I've got this big duet to do with Miss Piggy tonight...

HILDA: Yes...

JAMIE: I was just wondering, do you have any idea what she'll be wearing tonight?

HILDA: Oh, well, I'm not too sure, Miss Piggy hasn't really decided on anything just yet.

JAMIE: Oh gee, that's a real shame! I really wanted to know what she was wearing... I thought I could wear the exact same outfit, you know, then we could look like twins out on stage!

HILDA: Oh my... well, I suppose I could go check on her and then get back with you, and um... see about a fitting for you...

JAMIE: Oh, would you?

HILDA: I guess...

With that Hilda walks out of Jamie's dressing room, as he looks into the camera.

JAMIE: What can I say, I like to DRESS for success!
HOUSE #1: You know, my brother invited his poker buddies over the other night.

HOUSE #2: Really? And how did that go?

HOUSE #1: He had a full-house.

MUPPET NEWSMAN: (Runs in) This is a Muppet News Flash! A major traffic jam got even worse today after Mr. J.P. Dillard was accused of repeatedly honking his horn while behind a squad car. Mr. Dillard had this to say...

This screen reveals Mr. Dillard as played by Jamie.

MR. DILLARD: (Sniffles) I couldn't help myself... I've had this nasty little cold all week long, and I... I... I...

Mr. Dillard then sneezes, so he pulls out a hanky and blows his nose, which then precedes to make loud honking noises, startling the Muppet newsman so much that his glasses literally fly off. Meanwhile, backstage...

KERMIT: Stand by for the next act...

GEORGE: Hey Frog, where's Scooter?

KERMIT: Oh he's helping prepare the next act, why?

GEORGE: I need him to gofer the meatball who's car alarm won't shut up!
At the dance...

MILDRED: George, old boy, please, slow down will you?

GEORGE: Meh... alright...

George slows down, meanwhile...

LOUD WOMAN: I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT! YOU KNOW, FOR SOME STRANGE REASON MY THROAT HAS BEEN JUST SO SORE FOR THE PAST SEVERAL DAYS!

WHATNOT MAN: Gee, that's funny, my ears have been sore for the past several days!

LOUD WOMAN: WHOA! WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE COINCIDENCE!

Elsewhere...

WHATNOT PIG: So, you're saying Porky Pig is your favorite cartoon character?

MISS PIGGY: Of course, I just adore anyone who can bowties.

Back to George and Mildred...

MILDRED: George, darling, now you're dancing too slow!

GEORGE: Make up your mind will ya?

MILDRED: Well...

And then...

BERT: Ernie, this doesn't seem right...

ERNIE: Well, it certainly doesn't seem left either Bert. (Snickers)

Meanwhile, up in the balcony, Statler starts yawning.

STATLER: (Yawns)

WALDORF: Sleepy?

STATLER: Nope.

WALDORF: Tired?

WALDORF: Exhausted?

WALDORF: Then what are you?

STATLER: I'm an old man for cryin' out loud!
Kermit chats with Jamie, who is seen wearing a very flamboyant mint-green colored dress and a matching hat with a big pink flower in it.

KERMIT: Well Jamie, it certainly is great to have you here tonight.

JAMIE: Hey, thanks Kermit! It's great to be here, I feel like I fit right in with all of you Muppets!

KERMIT: Yeah, that certainly is an... interesting dress you have on.

JAMIE: Yeah, Hilda made it for me, Miss Piggy is wearing the same thing for the duet we're doing later on in the show!

KERMIT: Yeah, you know, maybe perhaps Corporal Klinger might like to try it on sometime!

JAMIE: That's the idea! I thought I'd pull a Klinger on everyone tonight and wear a dress.

KERMIT: Speaking of which, let me ask you something, will Klinger EVER get a Section 8?

JAMIE: If he hasn't gotten one by now, I don't think he ever will.

KERMIT: Too bad.

JAMIE: But yeah, I thought I'd wear this so Miss Piggy and I could look like twins, but apparently she's not the only one around here who looks like me.

KERMIT: Oh?

JAMIE: Yeah, don't you think the Great Gonzo and I look a lot alike?

KERMIT: Hmm, I don't know, let me see. (Calls off stage) Hey Gonzo? Could you come here for a minute?

Gonzo then walks in wearing the exact same dress.

GONZO: What is it, Kermit?

KERMIT: Eek... Gonzo, what are you doing in that dress?

GONZO: Well, I saw it in Hilda's workshop, and I thought I'd try it on to see if I might find myself attractive if I were a single woman looking for a... a... a whatever...

KERMIT: (Scrunches face) Yeah... well, could you just stand next to Jamie here for a second?

GONZO: (Stands next to Jamie) Yeah sure, what for?

KERMIT: Well, I just want to see... hey you know... I think your right Jamie, you and Gonzo look an awful lot alike.

JAMIE: I thought so.

GONZO: And I thought I had a funny-looking nose!

Jamie bursts into laughter as Miss Piggy walks in, already dressed for her duet.

MISS PIGGY: Kermie, I'd like to talk to...

Piggy sees Jamie and Gonzo wearing the exact same thing she's wearing.

MISS PIGGY: (Getting mad) Oh... I see others have worn the exact same thing I've worn.

JAMIE: Well, you know what they say, "imitation is the most sincere form of flattery".

MISS PIGGY: (Looks at Gonzo) And what's YOUR excuse, weirdo?

GONZO: Me? Oh, well... I...

Just then Miss Piggy gives Gonzo a big karate chop, then starts beating on Jamie, as he tries to explain himself to her, but to no avail. She continues to chase them offstage, as Kermit slowly walks backstage as well.

KERMIT: Sheesh.

Just then Scooter walks in.

SCOOTER: Hey Kermit?

KERMIT: What is it?

SCOOTER: Well, Kermit I don't want to upset you or anything, but could it be possible for me to have a small increase in my pay this week?

KERMIT: An increase? Scooter, I can't afford to give you an increase in your pay THIS week, or any OTHER week!

SCOOTER: Well, gee, I was hoping you could help me out here, after all, my uncle...

KERMIT: I'll DOUBLE your pay for the week!

SCOOTER: Gee, thanks Kermit!

Scooter happily skips off as Kermit scrunches up his face again.
SAM THE AMERICAN EAGLE: And now, here they are, the "Donny and Marie" of our show, the "Paul and Paula" of The Muppet Show... Wayne and Wanda...

Curtain pulls back to reveal Wanda lying in bed, while Wayne packs up his suitcase.

WANDA: (Singing) Wake me up before you go-go, don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo...

WHATNOT BUSINESS MAN: (Walks in) Honey, I'm home! Sorry I didn't wake you, but you were sleeping so soundly, I didn't want do disturb you.

Wayne and Wanda groan as the curtain closes, as Kermit walks back out.

KERMIT: Okay, now once again its time for our resident funny-man...

STATLER: No...!

KERMIT: The furriest of fursters...

WALDORF: Don't say it...!

KERMIT: MR. FOZZIE BEAR!

The curtain opens to reveal Fozzie preparing for another monologue.

FOZZIE: Wocka! Wocka! Wocka! Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

WALDORF: Please!

STATLER: SANTCUARY!

FOZZIE: Pay no attention to those two guys up there folks, they have no sense of humor... that's why I thought I'd help them out... (Grabs a bag of change) that's why I got them $50's worth, ALL of it in cents!

Statler and Waldorf pause.

STATLER: Is that bear seriously trying to buy us?

FOZZIE: No, I'm just trying to help you gain some more CENTS of humor! Wocka! Wocka! Wocka!

The curtain then closes on Fozzie.

WALDORF: Some help he was.

STATLER: Yeah, he really doesn't have any common CENTS does he?

Statler and Waldorf start chuckling.
Here's a sketch featuring Jamie as, of all things, a gypsie running a story-telling booth, as a bunch of Whatnot kids gather around.

JAMIE: Ah, children! Gather 'round, I have a story to tell!

WHATNOT KID #1: Yeah? What kind of story?

JAMIE: Oh, well, I'd like to tell you, but you're gonna have to cough up some dough first.

WHATNOT KID #2: Oh yeah? Are you trying to rip us off?

JAMIE: Who me? Never! (Says something in Lebanese) It means "if I fail my brother, may my camel lose his hump"! 50 cents, please.

So with that, the Whatnot kids dropped quarters into the can Jamie had on his booth that was scribbled with "50 sints".

JAMIE: Ah, wonderful! Now, for the exciting tale of a very hungry wolf...

WHATNOT KID #3: How hungry was he?

JAMIE: He was so hungry, he could eat a horse!

Just then, off to the side, a large Muppet wolf was seen shoving a Muppet horse into his mouth.

WHATNOT KID #1: Golly!

JAMIE: Not only did that wolf eat three square meals a day... he eat them every hour ON the hour... he ate like a bird... and he liked to eat them too!

Off to the side, the wolf grabbed the three Muppet birds as seen in the "Sex and Violence" pilot and shoved them down his mouth as well.

WHATNOT KID #2: Why was the wolf so hungry?

JAMIE: Because when he was a pup, his mother fed him yummy little boys and girls for his supper...

The Whatnot kids began to yelp in horror.

JAMIE: But once the young wolf went on his own, he couldn't find any little boys or girls for his supper, as they were the only things that could fill him up, thus, he began eating like a pig!

The wolf then grabs a couple of Miss Piggy's friends and starts to eat them as well.

JAMIE: To this day, he still searches everywhere for little boys and girls so his belly can finally be full, and nothing will stand in his way...

By this time, the wolf had eaten the trees that stood next to Jamie's booth, and he then moved in on the Whatnot kids and he began to eat them as well. Once he did that, he burped really loud.

JAMIE: Hey, what kept ya? You're five minutes late!

WOLF: Eh, sorry boss, I got held up.

JAMIE: I told you to take the bus!

WOLF: I did, by the way, the tires on those Greyhounds are too tough!

Meanwhile, back stage...

KERMIT: Oh gee... I hope those children come out alright, I'd hate to break the truth to their mothers...

Just then, the wolf walked by, but stopped as he saw Kermit.

WOLF: Oh yum! Frog's legs!

KERMIT: Oh no you don't!

With that Kermit ran off until he found himself in the middle of the stage again.
KERMIT: (Frantically) And once again ladies, and gentlemen, our special guest, Mr. Jamie Farr... AAHHHHHHHHH!

Kermit runs off as the wolf runs after him, but stops when he realized he's on stage.

WOLF: Oh, hey! (Clears his throat, and starts singing) Oh I'm called "Little Buttercup", dear "Little Buttercup", when I...

Just then a long cane came out and yanked the wolf offstage as the curtains opened to reveal Jamie and Miss Piggy in matching dresses.

JAMIE: (Starts singing) When you're all dressed up with no place to go...

MISS PIGGY: (Singing) Life seems weary, dreary, and slow...

JAMIE: (Singing) My heart has ached and bled for the tears I've shed...

MISS PIGGY: (Singing) When I've no place to go, unless I went back to bed...

JAMIE: (Singing) I've had a sad, sad life, and whenever I go...

MISS PIGGY: (Singing) To that peaceful spot where the violets grow...

JAMIE: (Singing) Upon a nice white stone will be written below...

JAMIE and MISS PIGGY: (Singing) We were all dressed up with no place to go!

Jamie and Piggy start waltzing as the musicians watch.

ANIMAL: (Whispers to Floyd) Wo-man?

FLOYD: (Whispers) Nah man, just chill out!

Animal nodded as Jamie and Piggy resume singing.

JAMIE and MISS PIGGY: (Harmonizing) When you're all dress up with no place to go/life seems weary, dreary, and slow/my heart has ached and bled for the tears I've shed/when I've had no place to go unless I went back to bed/I've had a sad, sad life and whenever I go to that peaceful spot where the violets grow/upon a small white stone will be written below/we were all dressed up with no place to go!

Up in the balcony...

WALDORF: I saw the ugliest woman today!

STATLER: Which one?

WALDORF: BOTH of them!

Statler and Waldorf start chuckling.

KERMIT: Thank you, thank you, we hope you enjoyed the show tonight featuring the amazing talented, and remarkably fashionable Mr. Jamie Farr!

JAMIE: (Still in his dress) Thanks a lot Kermit, I had a great time!

KERMIT: Yeah, usually at this point we like to present out guests with Muppet likenesses of themselves, but Gonzo refused to go

JAMIE: Aw, that's alright!

Just then, Miss Piggy walked out.

MISS PIGGY: Oh Jamie, I had a wonderful time with you tonight.

JAMIE: Same here Miss Piggy, you were terrific!

MISS PIGGY: Yes, I was, wasn't I?

KERMIT: (Scrunches face) Yyyyyyyeah...

MISS PIGGY: Oh, and Kermie? I had a wonderful time with Jamie... but make sure this is the last time I catch ANYONE on this show wearing the exact same thing I am!

KERMIT: Yeah, whatever Miss Piggy...

Just then, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Wayne, Wanda, the Whatnots, AND the wolf walk out on stage wearing the exact same dress, as Hilda follows closely behind.

HILDA: Oh Kermit, I do believe I've FINALLY been able to please EVERYONE on this show!

WOLF: Hey, uh, do you think this dress brings out the color of my eyes?

Miss Piggy blew her cork and started to give everyone karate chops.

KERMIT: Uh... well, thanks again, and we'll see you next time on The Muppet Show.

The closing credits roll on, and after they do, we find Statler and Waldorf up in the balcony, ALSO wearing the exact same dress.

STATLER and WALDORF: (Singing) Oh I feel pretty... oh-so pretty...
MUPPET MORSELS

- This Jamie Farr episode was in the style of early-to-mid season one, hence the fact why the janitor is still George and not Beauregard.
- Crazy Harry was peformed by Richard Hunt in this episode before Jerry Nelson made the character his own.
- "Good Thing" was originally record by Paul Revere & the Raiders in 1966.
- The first talking house was performed by Jerry Nelson, the second by Eren Ozker.
- The Muppet Newsman has glasses in this sketch, it was probably shot later during the season.
- One of Jamie Farr's trademarks is his huge nose, and he often pokes fun at it himself.
- Although Frank Oz performed both George and Mildred in this "At the Dance" sketch, Richard Hunt later dubbed Mildred's voice. However when Ernie and Bert appear later in the sketch, they are seperately performed by Jim Henson and Frank Oz. This explains why George and Milda are never seen in the background as Ernie and Bert dance, and vice versa.
- Richard Hunt performs both Miss Piggy and the Whatnot pig in this sketch, but Frank Oz performs her for the rest of the episode. This sketch could have possibly been shot at a different time then the rest of the episode.
- The Whatnot woman and man are both performed by Jerry Nelson.
- On the long-running sitcom M*A*S*H, Jamie Farr played a Corporal named Klinger, who hated being in the Army so much that he would try to convince others he was crazy by wearing dresses everyday. Later on on the show, however, Klinger gave up wearing dresses, and was even promoted to Sergeant. In the final episode of the show, Klinger actually ended up staying in Korea: Jamie Farr wanted to come up with an ironic way for Klinger to end up staying after the war, and it turned out his new bride, Soon-Lee wouldn't leave the country until she found her family, so Klinger stays in Korea with her to help her found her family.
- A Section-VIII is a discharge from the Army.
- The dress worn here by Jamie, Miss Piggy, and Gonzo became a running gag for this episode.
- Miss Piggy Karate Chop # ? ? and ?
- The Whatnot in the Wayne and Wanda sketch was performed by Frank Oz.
- "Cents of Humor" is an old gag, it was also used by Uncle Arthur in an episode of Bewitched.
- Before playing Corporal Klinger full-time on M*A*S*H, Jamie Farr was often type casted as a gyspie through out the 1960s. He can be seen as a gypsie in an episode of I Dream of Jeannie, and an episode of The Andy Griffith Show.
- The Whatnot kids are played by Jerry Nelson, Richard Hunt, and Fran Brill.
- Jamie Farr is a Lebanese-American; his father was a Lebanese meat-chopper. Jamie's birth name was Jameel Joseph Farah. Like his character, Corporal Klinger, Jamie was born in and raised in Toledo, Ohio.
- The wolf is performed by Frank Oz, though his voice was dubbed by Jim Henson.
- No actual Muppet-likeness was made of Jamie Farr, thus Kermit jokes about Gonzo being his Muppet-likeness because of his unusual nose.
- Miss Piggy karate chop # ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? and ?

ok how's that?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm inclined to agree with Colby Kathy. It seems a little unethical to just repost somebody else's outline, but I realize you mean no offence. :smile:

You must have just been making a mistake somehow with the link since Colby was able to make a successful link to the outline.

kathy26

Reaction score
thank you colby and now all we need is d snowth to look at this thread?