She Doesn't Remember You

Muppetjente

Reaction score
She doesn't remember you

This story is about that Miss Piggy get into a car accident and after the accident she end up in a coma. And when she's wake up after the accident she doesn't remember anything. Now it's up to Kermit and The muppets to help her to get her memory back. But will she remember again?

Chapter one

It was evening in Los Angeles and at The muppet boarding the muppets prepared for dinner. Kermit waited for Miss Piggy to get home, but she hadn't come home yet. Kermit startet to get worried because she said she would be home half an hour ago. "Kermit are you alright?" Fozzie asked and looked at Kermit "No I'm worried for Piggy she hasn't come home yet" Kermit said and looked out the window "Doesn't she use to be fashionably late?" Fozzie asked "Yeah but never when it's dinner" Kermit said worried. He looked at his phone and dialed her number, but when he was about to call her, then someone knocked on the door "Maybe it's her?" Fozzie said "I don't think she knocks on the door" Kermit said and walked to the door and opened it. And out there on the porch it was standing two police men "Can I help you?" Kermit asked "Kermit the frog?" on of the police men asked "Yes?" Kermit answered back "We have terribly news. Miss Piggy got into a car accident about twenty minutes ago" the other police men said "W-what? Is she still alive?" Kermit asked and began to cry "We think so, she's in the hospital on the operation table" the police man said "How did it happen?" Kermit asked "We assume that she was crossing the road and then a car come and didn't stop for her and hit her" the police man said "She hit her head really hard and got few cut in her face" the other police man said. Kermit was standing there and looked at the police men, he couldn't belive what he just heard. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked over his shoulder and saw it was Fozzie and the rest of the muppets who was standing there and had heard everything "Kermit remember that we are here for you" Fozzie smiled "Thank you guys" Kermit cried "Anyway we have to get going now. We hope she's okay. Take care" the police man said and they walked off.
"Come on Kermit we drive you to the hospital" Rowlf smiled.

Kermit and some of The muppets arrived at the hospital, Kermit ran out the bus and in to the hospital. "Excuse me i'm here for Miss Piggy. How is she?" Kermit asked a woman in the reception "Ah Miss Piggy is still on the operation table. I will tell a doctor that have arrived, in the meantime you can wait in the waiting room" the reception woman said "What? So you don't know how she is?" Kermit yelled "They are doing their best" she said. Kermit just looked at her and walked to waiting room and sat down on a chair and waited. Then he saw Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Rowlf and Walter came in the room. "How is she?" Scooter asked "She didn't know. All she could say that Piggy was on the operation table" Kermit sniffed "I hope she survives" Walter said and looked over at Kermit. "I just want to be alone now" Kermit cried and looked away "No we are staying here" Gonzo demanded, Kermit didn't answer him.
Then after ten minutes a doctor finally came in "Kermit the frog?" he asked and looked at Kermit "Yes? How is she?" Kermit asked and jumped up from his chair "She's in coma now. We don't now if she will survive, but if she does she might wake up with a brain injury, and might not be herself again" The doctor said sadly "No no, please tell me your kidding? I can't loose her" Kermit cried "I'm sorry, but we will try to do anything" The doctor said "What other injuries does she have?"Kermit asked "A broken arm, some broken ribs and some cuts in her face" the doctor said "C-can I see her?" Kermit sniffed "Yes of course. But only you can see her now" he said and looked over at the other muppets.

Kermit and the doctor walked in to Miss Piggy's room. When he saw her lying there Kermit ran to her, she was connected to a heart monitor, and she had a bandage around her head, cuts in her and a broken arm. "So it's not sure that she will survive?" Kermit asked while looking at her "We don't know, the car hit her really hard. So all we can do now is to hope and pray" the doctor said sadly "I let you be alone with her" he walked out of her room. Kermit took a chair and sat down and held her hand "Hi Piggy i'm here now" he said sofly "Why did this have to happen to you?" he cried."I will sit here with you everyday until you wake up" he stroked her head "You can't die from me now. I love you so much" and kissed her forehead

End of chapter one

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter two

It's been four five since the accident and Kermit was still on Piggy's room and watched her. He didn't want to leave her he just wanted to be there if she wakes up. "I promise that I will take care of you for the rest of my life, so please wake up. I don't care if you will not be yourself you will always be my Piggy" Kermit cried. "Uncle Kermit?" a voice said, Kermit turned around and saw Fozzie and Robin "Hey Robin" Kermit sniffed and wiped away his tears "I drove home and brought him with me, he wanted to see you. I hope it's okay?" Fozzie said "Yeah it is. Robin come here and sit on my lap" Kermit said and smiled to Robin. Robin walked to his uncle and Kermit carried him up so he could sit on his lap "I go and wait in the waiting room" Fozzie said and walked of. "Uncle Kermit, I heard what happened to Miss Piggy. Will she be okay?" Robin asked "Oh Robin we don't know if she will wake up again" Kermit said sadly "But what if she does?" Robin asked. Kermit didn't want to tell him what will happen if she ever wake up, but he had to be honest "If she wakes up she might not be the same again" Kermit said and tried not to cry "What does that mean?" Robin asked "She has a brain injury, and that means we have to take care of her for the rest of our life" Kermit said sadly "So she will be handicap?" Robin asked as he looked at Piggy "I'm afraid of that" Kermit said with tears in his eyes "But uncle Kermit, she will always be the same Piggy to me, handicap or not" Robin smiled "Of course she will, Robin" Kermit said as he hugged his nephew.
"Excuse me, Kermit?" Kermit broke away from the hug and turned around to see who it was and it was Scooter "Yes Scooter?" Kermit said "The media want's to know what happened to Miss Piggy. Do you want me to tell them?" Scooter asked "No I tell them, Robin stay here with Scooter" Kermit said "Oh they are waiting outside the hospital" Scooter said and walked in to Miss Piggy's room.

Kermit walked outside the hospital and saw alot of new casters, when they saw Kermit they ran up to him "KERMIT HOW'S MISS PIGGY DOING?" A new caster asked.
"Just be quiet and let me speak" Kermit said angrily. They moved closer to hear. "All I can say is Miss Piggy is in a coma, and it might be a chance that she never wake up again" Kermit said "But if she does wake up?" a news man asked "If she wakes up she might never be the same again" Kermit said sadly "WHY?" Another one yelled "She has a brain injury" Kermit cried and ran in to hospital again, and Fozzie waited for him there "Kermit there's something you need to know" Fozzie said "What?" Kermit sniffed "We tell you in the waiting room" Fozzie said.

When Kermit and Fozzie came to the waiting room and in there still waited Walter, Gonzo and Rowlf. "What did you want to tell me Fozzie?" Kermit asked "Rowlf you tell him" Fozzie said as he looked over to Rowlf "Kermit when I was walking a walk throug the hallway earlier I overheard some doctors talk about Miss Piggy" Rowlf said and gave a worried look to Kermit "And what did they say about her?" Kermit asked "I heard they said that they want to put her to sleep, just to end her misery" Rowlf said sadly. Kermit couln't belive what he just heard. Put her to sleep? "WHAT?" Kermit yelled and ran out the waiting room "Kermit wait" Walter yelled after him. Fozzie ran after him.
When Kermit came to the hallway where's some of the doctors were he ran up to them "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? YOU CAN'T PUT HER TO SLEEP" Kermit yelled angrily to them. The doctors looked confused at him "Listen I don't know where you heard that, but do really want to see her suffer?" the doctor asked "IF YOU DO THAT I WILL SUE THIS HOSPITAL" Kermit yelled angrily, then he felt a hand on his shoulder "Kermit you need to calm down" Fozzie said "I don't care." Kermit said and looked over at the doctors again "THIS IS NOT A VET" He yelled again and walked away. Fozzie looked at the doctor and gave them a embarrassed smile "He doesn't usually be that way" Fozzie said and ran after Kermit.
"Kermit wait" Fozzie yelled for him "WHAT?" He yelled "Kermit you need to go home and rest" Fozzie said "No i'm staying here. I can't trust these doctors" Kermit demanded "But Kermit" Fozzie said. Kermit ignored him and walked in to Piggy's room. "Robin it's late now, Fozzie will drive you home" Kermit said and looked over to Scooter and Robin "But uncle Kermit I want to stay here" Robin said "No Robin, please you have to go. I will watch over her tonight" Kermit smiled "Fine" Robin said sadly and walked over to Kermit and gave him a hug, Kermit returned the hug and kissed his forehead "Bye uncle Kermit" Robin said and walked out the hallway where Fozzie waited and they walked away. Scooter was still in Piggy's room and looked over at Kermit "Are you alright?" Scooter asked "Yes i'm fine, I just need to be alone" Kermit lied "Are you sure?" Scooter asked "Yes just go" Kermit said and pointed to the door. Scooter walked out and closed the door. Kermit walked over to Piggy and looked at her and held her hand "I'll make sure no one does anything with you" Kermit said sofly and kissed her on the lips.

End of chapter two

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter three

It's now had been three weeks since the accident, and Miss Piggy still hadn't woke up from the coma. Kermit had been there since then, and he refused to go home when they asked him about it. And he had got his own bed on her room, so he could sleep when he needed it. Fozzie had come to the hospital to see how Kermit was doing it and was on her room now and talked to Kermit "Listen you have to come home, we miss you, and Robin miss you" Fozzie said and looked over at Kermit said "No i'm staying here" Kermit demanded "But it been three weeks I don't think she will wake up" Fozzie said as he tried to get some senses in to Kermit "Please don't say that, I have a feeling that she will wake up someday" Kermit cried. "But Kermit it's true, you have to listen to the doctors and let her go" Fozzie said "No the doctors are wrong. If you don't want to support me then you can just go" Kermit said "Fine" Fozzie said and walked to the door "Remember you have to come home someday" Fozzie said and turned around to look on Kermit "Maybe" Kermit said and looked at Fozzie, but Fozzie looked at Kermit like he had seen a ghost "Uhm Fozzie? What's wrong?" he asked "K-kermit y-you better turn around and see for yourself" Fozzie stammered and pointed "What are you talking about?" Kermit asked and turned around, he saw Piggy was AWAKE? She had her eyes open and looked confused at them "PIGGY? YOU ARE AWAKE? FOZZIE GET THE DOCTOR" Kermit yelled and walked over to Piggy "Of course" Fozzie answered and ran out. "Piggy? I was so worried for you" Kermit said softly and held her hand. Piggy still was looking at him, but she removed her hand from him "W-who a-are you?" She asked quiet. "Don't you remember? It's me Kermit, your Kermie" he said and looked worried at her. Why didn't she remember him? Suddenly the doctor and a nurse came in and they too saw that Piggy was awake "Amazing. She actually woke up" the doctor said and smiled "But I don't think she remember me" Kermit said "She doesn't? Kermit can you go out while we check on her?" the doctor said "Uhm sure" Kermit said and walked out of her room.

"Hello Miss Piggy my name is doctor Josh and this is nurse Annie?" Josh said and smiled to Piggy, who gave him a shy smile "Miss Piggy do you know why you are on the hospital?" the nurse asked "No I don't" Piggy answered "For three weeks ago you was in a terrible car accident, and you have been in a coma since then" the doctor said "I-i d-dont remember that" Piggy said quiet "No that because you have amnesia" Josh said "Oh" she sighed "Doctor? it's incredible how good she can speak" Annie said while looking at Piggy "Yeah I wonder what happened to the brain damage. We have to take some tests later" he said "Excuse me but is my name Miss Piggy?" Piggy asked "Yes it is. But I have to ask do you remember anything from you past or your life now?" he asked "No I don't" Piggy said "So she has lost all of her memory" he said to himself "But who was that frog?" Piggy asked "That was Kermit the frog, he have been here since the accident and have been taking care of you" Josh said "Does he know me?" Piggy asked "Yes. But I have to check your heart now" Josh said and placed his stethoscope on her chest "Hmm the heartbeats sounds good" he said and took away his stethoscope. "Nurse Annie can you chech her legs to see if she's not paralyzed" he said "Of course" Annie answered and walked down and removed the blanked and touched her legs "Tell me if you can feel them" she said while touching them "Yes I can feel them" Piggy said "Well that's good. And now we have to check your balance. We help you out the bed" Josh said. Piggy did what he said and got out the bed "Be carefull with your left arm its' broken" the doctor said and helped her out of the bed "Now walk to Annie" the doctor held her hand as she tried to walk, but it didn't work so well, she couldn't keep her balance and almost fell "I got you" the doctor said and walked her back to her bed "You have to learn to walk again, but you can do that with crutches" he said "Oh" she said quiet "Annie can you stay here with Piggy while i'm goes and talk to Kermit" he said and walked out her room.

When doctor Josh came out in the hallway he saw Kermit and Fozzie sat on a chair at the wall "Kermit?" the doctor said and walked to him "Oh your done. How is she? Kermit asked while getting up from the chair "She has amnesia. She har forgotten about everything her past and her life with you and The Muppets" the doctor said sadly "What? Everything?" The frog asked "I'm afraid of that. All you can do now is to help to remember" the doctor said "Of course we will help her. But what happened to the brain injury?" Kermit asked "I don't know, I may have been wrong about that. But we take a test later" Josh said "But how long will it take till she can remember again?" the frog asked "It may take up to a month, six month or even worse a year" he said sadly "That long?" Kermit sighed "Yes it depends is she wants to remember" Josh said "Oh. But when can she come home?" Kermit asked "Tomorrow" he said "She can?" Kermit smiled "Yes. But she can't walk so good, so you have to help her to learn that again" Josh said "I will help her with everything" Kermit smiled "But now I want you to go home and rest, and then you see her tomorrow again" the doctor said "Fine, but I can I see her before I leave?" the frog asked "Yes" he answered "Thank you. Come on Fozzie" Kermit smiled and walked in to Piggy's room with Fozzie after him.

"Hello Miss Piggy" Kermit smiled and walked to her "Uhm hello" she said quietly. Then the nurse walked up to him "Kermit she's very shy and quiet. I think you should introduce yourself to her" Annie said and walked out the room "Hello my name is Kermit the frog" he smiled "I'm Miss Piggy" she said quietly and shook hands "Who is that?" she asked and looked at Fozzie "Oh my name is Fozzie Bear" Fozzie said and shook hands too "The nurse said we know eachother. Is that true?" Piggy asked "Thats true" Kermit smiled "From where? she asked "From The muppet show" Kermit said "I don't remember that" she said "That's fine. We will help you to remember" he smiled "Tomorrow you are coming home with us" "I live with you two?" Piggy asked "Well yes and many others" Kermit said. "You will them" Fozzie said "And we will help you to remember again" kermit said "Thanks" she said and looked down "But Piggy we have to go now, see you tomorrow" Kermit smiled and tried to kiss Piggy, but Fozzie grabbed him "Kermit don't do that, she doesn't remember that you two are a couple" he whispered "I forgot that" he whispered back "Bye Piggy" Kermit and Fozzie said "Bye" she said. Kermit and Fozzie walked out the hospital and drove home.

End of chapter three

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter four

Kermit and Fozzie had just arrived home to the boarding house, and Kermit couldn't wait to tell the other that Piggy was awake. They went out of the car and walked in "Everybody Kermit's home" Fozzie yelled. "Your kidding?" Gonzo asked and came in the hallway with The muppets after him "KERMIT" they yelled. "Hi ho guys" Kermit smiled. "Any news about Miss Piggy?" Scooter asked "Yes she woke up today" Kermit said happy "WHAT?" They yelled and looked at Kermit "How is she?" Floyd asked "She looks good, but she has amnesia. So she doesnt remember anything now." Kermit said sadly. "Oh, bummer" Janice sighed "Amnesia? But wasn't she suppose to have a brain injury?" Walter asked "I think the doctor made a mistake" Kermit said "But guys when she comes home we to have help her to regain her memory again" "When does she come home?" Scooter asked "Tomorrow" Kermit smiled "So she's coming home with a bunch of strangers?" Floyd asked "We are not strangers" Kermit said while looking at Floyd "For her we are strangers" Floyd said "Yeah and that's can be a problem since she's shy and quiet now" Fozzie said "Then you should help her to feel welcome" Kermit said.
Suddenly he heard someone yelled at him "UNCLE KERMIT YOU ARE HOME" Robin yelled from upstairs and ran down the stairs and jumped up to give Kermit a hug "Hi Robin" Kermit smiled and hugged him back "How's Miss Piggy doing it?" Robin asked "Let's go out and talk about it" Kermit said quietly. They walked out on the porch and sat down with Robin on Kemrit's lap.

"She didn't die?" Robin asked sadly "No I have good news bacause today she woke up" Kermit said "SHE WOKE UP TODAY? Robin shouted happily "Yes she did" Kermit smiled "How is she?" Robin asked "She's fine but she has amnesia now" Kermit said sadly "What's amnesia? Is it bad? Can she die from it?" Robin asked and gave Kermit a curious face "It means that she has lost her memory now. And yes it's bad. No she can't die from it" Kermit said "So she doesn't remember us?" Robin asked "That's right" Kermit sighed "She doesn't remember a thing not her life with The muppets or her past" "That's bad" Robin "But have she lost it forever? "No it's only temporary, but will take a while" Kermit said sadly "How long?" the young frog asked "We don't know" Kermit said "When does she come home?" Robin asked "Tomorrow" Kermit said "But when she comes we have to help her to remember. Can you help her with that too?" "Of course I will help her, uncle Kermit." Robin smiled "Thank you" Kermit said and gave his nephew a hug "Let's go inside to the others" he said, and Robin jumped down from Kermit's lap. And they walked in to the others

"Guys we have to clean the house now" Kermit said and looked around and it was a mess "Sure Kermit"Fozzie said "Kermit we where wondering are you going to tell Piggy about your relationship with her?" Scooter asked. Kermit froze when he heard that. He hadn't think about theirs relationship at all "When she got to know us better I will tell her" Kermit sighed "And maybe you should remove all the picture of you two? And show it to her later?" Gonzo suggested "Yeah" Kermit muttered "I need to rest" Kermit said quitly and walked up to his room "Oh great now we made him upset" Gonzo said "But he have to understand that he have to wait to tell her that, and maybe she finds it weird that she dates a frog" Scooter said "Now let's help Kermit to clean this place"

End of chapter four

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter five

The next day Kermit, Fozzie, Rowlf and Scooter was at the hospital to take Piggy home. They walked in to her room where Doctor Josh was and Piggy was already out of her bed in a wheelchair. "Good morning Miss Piggy. You ready to come to home?" Kermit said and smiled to her "Yes" she said quietly "Oh I forgot this is Scooter and Rowlf" Kermit said and looked at Scooter and Rowlf "Hello Miss Piggy" Scooter said and shook hands, she smiled to him "Hi there Miss Piggy" Rowlf smiled and shook hands.
"Can you guys take Miss Piggy out while I speak with Kermit?" Doctor Josh said "Sure" Fozzie said and took Piggy's wheelchair and rolled her out the of the room. "Kermit when we took some tests yesterday, it seemed that the brain damage we found was the amnesia. And it will take a while till she get her memory back, because she has lost so much and it will take time to regain it" the doctor said "And how long are you talking talking about?" Kermit asked worried "A year or maybe longer" Josh said sadly "WHAT? Your'e kidding? Kermit yelled "I'm sorry but one thing you can do is to help to remember everyday. And show her movies she's been in" the doctor said and comforted Kermit "I will do everything to help her" Kermit said "That's good. Oh I almost forgot takes these crutches with you, remember she has to walk with them" the doctor said and gave the crutches to Kermit "Thanks" Kermit sighed and walked out "Bye and good luck" the doctor said "Yeah bye"

When Kermit walked out to the hallway he saw the others and Fozzie was telling jokes to Piggy "Why do movie stars have lots of fans?" Fozzie said "I don't know, why?" Piggy asked "Because their hot! Wocka wocka" Fozzie said. Piggy laughet at his joke "She liked my joke? She never does that" he whispered to Rowlf. "Hi guys you ready to leave?" Kermit said as he walked up to them. They nodded to Kermit and walked out. But when they came out to the parking lot they spottet a paparazzie. "Oh great what do we do now?" Scooter asked "Piggy you see that paparazzie over there?" Kermit asked and pointed over to him "Yes?" she answered "When he gets closer to us just ignore him and smile to him when he takes pictures" Kermit said "Okay" She said. They rushed to the Electric mayhem bus but the paparazzie came to them and startet to take pictures and asked question "MISS PIGGY WHEN DID YOU WAKE UP?" He asked "WHY ARE YOU IN A WHEELCHAIR. ARE YOU PARALYZED?" PIggy ignored his questions and smiled to him "She woke up yesterday" Kermit said. They helped Piggy in to the bus and the wheelchair back on the bus.Rowlf sat took a seat at the driver seat and startet the bus and drove away from the hospital. Kermit took a seat with Piggy who gave him a shy smile "Why did the paparazzie ask me questions? Am I famous?" She asked quietly and looked down "Yeah you are famous. We tell you more when you come" Kermit said and smiled to her. "Okay" she said.
"Kermit?" Scooter said "Yeah?" Kermit turned around to Scooter to talk to him "When are we going to tell the press about Miss Piggy's memory" Scooter asked "We wait a few days. I just hope that paparazzie didn't suspect something" Kermit said while looking at Piggy. Scooter nooded in agreement.

When they came home they helped Piggy out of the bus and gave her the crutches. She looked around "Do you live here?" she asked "Yes" Scooter answered. "Come on let's go inside and you can meet the others" Kermit said. They helped her up the stairs and opened the door and walked in. "Guess who is home" Kermit shouted. The Muppets rushed out the hallway and saw Piggy "WELCOME HOME MISS PIGGY" They shouted. Janice and Floyd were holding up a big 'Welcome sign' and smiled to her. "T-thank you" she said while looking away.
"She seems shy" Rizzo whispered to Pepe who nodded in agreement. "Hi there Miss Piggy, my name is Robin and i'm Kermit's nephew" Robin said and looked up to her "Hi Robin nice to meet you" She said and smiled down to him.
Kermit watched Piggy when The muppets introduced themself, then he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked around "You are worried about her? Fozzie asked "Yes I am. The doctor told me it will take a year or longer to regain her memory again, because she had lost all of her memory" Kermit said sadly "That long?" Fozzie sighed. "But Kermit I have to ask. Are you alright? Because yesterday you went to bed early and when we drove to the hospital today you were quiet" Scooter asked as he walked up to Kermit and Fozzie "You noticed? When you told me that I had to wait to tell Piggy about our relationship, it made me think: Will she laugh at it, accept it or just think i'm weird" Kermit said sadly "It's going to be okay" Scooter said "Uhm guys I think you should look at Piggy" Fozzie said "She looks uncomfortable." It seemed that Piggy didn't like to be around so many people and she looked afraid too. Kermit rushed to her and asked "Hey are you alright?" "N-no too many people" She whispered "Do you want to rest?" Kermit asked softly. She nooded to him. Kermit helped her up the stairs and guidet her to her room "This is your room" Kermit said "The room is big" she said "Yeah you demanded a bigger room because you wanted walk in closet. So we had to tear down a wall" Kermit said "I did? Are you sure it was me? I can't remember that" She said "No but it will soon" Kermit said softly. Piggy looked around her room and saw some pictures of her on the wall "A-are these pictures of me?" She asked while looking at them "Yes" Kermit smiled "Nice pictures of me" She said quietly "Yeah they are" Kermit said. Then Piggy walked down the her bed and sat down "I need to rest now" Piggy whispered "Yes of course" Kermit said and took the crutches away from her and lay them on the floor "Later we will tell you about your life" "Thank you" she smiled and went to bed. Kermit went out of her and closed the door and leaned to it "She doesn't like to be around to many people? This can take awhile " he said to himself and sighed.

End of chapter five

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter six

Later that day Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo and Scooter sat around the kitchen table with Piggy. They are going to tell her about her past and the life with The Muppets, to help her to remember.
"Piggy we start with your past" Kermit said and looked at Piggy "OK" She said quietly "You were born on a farm in Iowa. You lived a poor life with your family, and you were never close to your mother. Do you remember some of that?" Kermit asked "N-no I don't. Why did I have a bad relationship with my mother?" Piggy asked "Because she blamed you for your's father death, and he died in a tractor accident. But you were never close to her before the accident either" Kermit said "How sad" Piggy said "Yeah, and some year later you ran away because you couldn't stand your mother. And then you got a job in Bacon commerical" Kermit explained "A bacon commercial? You are kidding now? She asked confused "No it's true, and after that you got a job in a show named The Muppet show as a singer" Kermit said "And we are The muppets, we perform, act ,sing and dance "And I still don't remember" Piggy said sadly "Here it's picture of all of us, with you and me in the fron of the picture" Kermit said and gave her the picture. Piggy looked at picture and looked at herself but she couldn't remember that the picture was taken. She looked away and sighed "I wish could remember, but I can't. Are you sure this is me? It could be another pig" She cried "Yes this is you, and you will remember someday" Kermit said softly "In the meantime you can watch movies and clip that you are in" Scooter said "Oh I forgot, you love to sing and you always want to be in the spotlight" Kermit said "I doesn't sound like me at all" Piggy said quietly still with tears in her eyes. "Please don't cry, then you make me more sad" Kermit smiled "Sorry, but it's just so hard to remember" Piggy said while looking away. "It's okay. Fozzie it's your turn now to tell" Kermit said and looked at Fozzie

"On The Muppet show I told jokes and tried to get audience to laugh at me but the didn't like my jokes" Fozzie sighed "But I liked your jokes when you told me some of them at the hospital" Piggy said "Yeah but you don't actually likes them." Fozzie said "Then I will start to like them" Piggy said "Yeah we see about that." Fozzie smiled "Then i'm guess is me. I'm a stuntman and I does dangerous stunts. And you don't like me" Gonzo said "Why don't I like you?" Piggy asked "Because i'm a whatever and you always calls me a weirdo. Oh and I have a chicken girlfriend named Camilla" Gonzo said "You date a chicken?" Piggy said and looked at him "Not weird that he is a weirdo" she whispered to Scooter "I heard that" Gonzo said. "Let's go in the living room and watch The muppet show, and show you the first episode" Kermit said and got up from his chair and walked to Piggy and helped her up, and walked her in the living room. "Sit down on the chouch" Kermit said. The others walked after them and sat down on the couch too.

Kermit turned on the DVD player and startet it. It began with theme music, and Kermit began to hum after the theme song "Quiet Kermit" Fozzie said.
But after watching the episode for ten minutes Piggy startet to be boring "This was boring" Piggy said quietly "WHAT?" They looked at her, and she jumped because they scared her "Piggy this is not boring it's fun. And just wait your scene are coming soon" Kermit said.
But after awhile again her scene in the muppet glee club came. Piggy sat and stared at Pig in the background. "It's that me?" she asked "Yes it's you" Kermit said "Press pause" Piggy demanded. Kermit did what she said took the remote at pressed pause "What?" he asked "That pig it can't be me, I mean look at her" Piggy said angrily and got up from the couch and took her crutches and walked away. "Well we got her angry. That's a good start" Gonzo whispered to Fozzie, and he nodded in angrement "Wait" Kermit yelled after her and walked to her "The pig on the TV is you. You have just changed your look a little" Kermit said nevously "What do you mean by that? She asked curious "Ehm you have taken some botox and plastic surgery in your face" Kermit said and tried not to have eye contact with her "WHAT? I WILL NEVER DO THAT!" She yelled and walked up the stairs "Piggy wait." Kermit yelled for her "No leave me alone. And i'm not even sure if that's my real name" Piggy yelled from upstairs. Kermit sighed at this and walked to the other "Great what do we do now" he whispered "She wasn't so shy and quiet now." Gonzo said "That's because the other isn't here now" Scooter said "Guys be quiet, i'm trying to think what we are gonna do with her" Kermit said while looking up.

Piggy sat on her bed and cried. She hated to have no memory of her life, she wanted to remember so badly. "Plastic surgery" she thought. And why did that Pig on the TV look so different. It couldn't be her or could it? She wiped away her tears and looket up on her nightstand and saw a photo of her and that frog. She wondered why would it be a picture of them together? And she saw that Kermit had his arm around her shoulder, and both of them looked happy. She had to ask him about the picture, but she had to calm down first. But first she needed some sleep

End of chapter six

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter seven

Kermit woke up next morning and was thinking about yesterday, Piggy was freaking out because she didn't want to belive that the pig on the muppet show yesterday was her because she looked so different. So Kermit had to tell her the truth that he had a plastic surgery. Kermit sighed and stood up from the bed and walked out of his and over to Piggy's room and knocked on the door "Piggy can we talk?" he asked, but he didn't get a response. He opened the door and looked in but she wasn't there. He hoped that she hadn't ran away because of yesterday, he got really worried now. He walked down the stairs and meet Janice who was going out with the band "Good morning Janice" Kermit smiled "Like a good morning to you too" Janice smiled back "Do you know where Piggy is?" Kermit asked "Yeah she's like out on the porch with Robin" She answered "Thank you" Kermit said and walked out to the kitchen and looked out the window and saw Piggy and Robin. "They have been out there for twenty minutes now" Scooter said. Kermit turned around and saw Scooter and the others was eating "What are they talking about?" Kermit asked "We don't know" Fozzie said "Was she still angry? Kermit asked "Don't know, she was so quiet and didn't talk to us at all and she didn't want to eat breakfast with us. And just walked out in the livingroom at down on the couch there" Scooter said "And Robin didn't want her to be alone in the livingroom so they walked out on the porch" Fozzie said "Such a nice kid" Kermit smiled and watched them.

Outside with Robin and Piggy.
"Miss Piggy you don't have to be so shy and quiet" Robin said and looked at Piggy "I-i just need to know you guys better" She said "But you already know us" Robin said "Yes I might have known you guys once, but that must have been when I had my memory" Piggy said sadly "And you don't have to be afraid around us we are all nice" Robin smiled "I just woke up two days ago and i'm not used to be around so many people yet" Piggy said "But you love to be around people, and you like to play with me sometimes to" Robin said and jumped up in Piggy's lap "You are such sweet kid" Piggy smiled and kissed his forehead "I will help you to remember" Robin smiled "Thank you" she said "But I saw something bothering you this morning. Tell me what's wrong?" Robin asked "I can't tell you" She said quietly "Is it because you reactet on the pig on the TV when you whatched The muppet show? I can tell you that pig is you" Robin told her "No it's not that. Fine if you say so" She smiled "It's okay that won't tell me what's bothering you, I may be too young to know it" Robin said "Thank you for understanding" She smiled to him.

Kermit sat at the kitchen table and read the newspaper when and saw something interesting in the paper "Uhm guys I think you should look at this" Kemit said "What is it?" Gonzo asked "The paparazzie we meet on the parking lot yesterday he wrote an article about Miss Piggy" Kermit said "What does it say?" Scooter asked "I read it for you" Kermit said

'The pig who woke up from coma.
Yesterday when I was at the hospital parking lot I was waiting to hear some news about Miss Piggy, and then I saw The muppets drove in to the hospital parking lot, and out of the bus I saw Kermit came out. At first I thought did the Pig die and did he come to say his last goodbye to her? But then i saw Scooter, Fozzie and Rowlf came after him and they walked in to the hospital. I decided to wait for them to come out again, and I waited half an hour for them. When they came out again I couln't belive my eyes, I saw Miss Piggy with them in a wheelchair. But it didn't seem that Miss Piggy had a brain injury at all she looked just fine, and is she paralized now?. I ran up to them and asked her some questions, but she didn't answer my question at all she just gave me a shy smile. The Piggy we know never gives a shy smile when we ask her question or takes pictures of her. So have our diva lost her memory now?'

"Smart guy" Scooter said "How did he know? Kermit sighed "I guess the paparazzies will come soon" Walter said. Suddenly someone knocked on the door, Walter walked up to the door and opened it and he was suprised to see who it was "Constantine? What are you doing here?" Walter asked "I heard the Pig lost memory" Constantine said and walked in "Well good morning to you too" Walter said irritated "Hi lo Kyermit" " Constantine? Since when did you want to help?" Kermit asked "The pig is my friend and I want to help her too" Constantine said "Well that's nice" Kermit smiled "Before I forgot to tell there is some paparazzies down the road, but I tricked them to pretend to be you" Constantine said "Thank you" Kermit said "Where's the pig?" Constantine asked "Outside with Robin" Kermit said.
Then Robin and Piggy came in again after their talk. "Good morning uncle Kermit" Robin smiled "Good morning to you too Robin" Kermit smiled back. Piggy was just standing there and looked at Kermit and Constantine they were so much alike. Did he have twin? "Oh good moring Miss Piggy" Kermit smiled "This is my cousin Constantine" "He is your cousin? I though you were twins" Piggy asked confused "No we are not twins, he doesn't look like me at all. But do you remember me?" He asked "No i'm not. Where did we meet?" Piggy asked "We meet in our latest movie 'Muppets most wanted'" Constantine said "Oh okey" She said quietly "I'm hungry" Constantine said and walked in to the kitchen and sat down and started eating. "So rude he is" Piggy said "He's always like that" Kermit smiled "I'm sorry for yesterday" Piggy said "That's okay" Kermit smiled to her "But Kermit can I talk to you?" Piggy asked "Yeah sure you can" Kermit said.

End of chapter seven

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter eight

Piggy sat on her bed and waited for Kermit to come up. She was going to ask him about the photo of them that she had found on her nightstand. Then Kermit walked in to her room with a big smile on his face "What did you want to talk to me about? Kermit asked. Piggy looked at him and showed him the photo and asked "What does this photo mean?" Kermit looked at the picture of them and startet to be nervous "Where did you find that?" he asked "It was on my nightstand. Now tell me" she said and startet be a little angry "I wanted to wait and tell you this, when you know me better" Kermit said "Tell me" she demanded. Kermit sighed and sat down on the bed with her. "For many years you and me have been in romantic relationship" the frog said "So you mean we are a couple?" She asked "Yes" Kermit answered. Piggy just looked at him and started to laught "You and me? A couple? she laughet "Yes what do think about it?" he asked nervously "This is the weirdest thing I ever heard. And I thought the Whatever and the chicken relationship was the weirdest thing but this is" She said "I mean a frog and pig? How does it work?" and laughet more. Kermit was feeling a little sad about this and walked out of her room. He now wanted his old Piggy back not this one. As he walked down the stairs he heard Piggy shout after him "Where are you going? We are not done" she shouted from her room. But Kermit ignored her, he didn't want to talk her when she was like that. He walked in to the living room and sat down on the couch and sighed "Where's my diva?" he said to himself. "Kermit are you alright?" Gonzo asked. Kermit looked over his shoulder and saw Gonzo "I don't know" He whispered. "Do you want to talk about it?" Gonzo asked " Not right now" Kermit said. Then Constantine walked up to him "Kyermit outside this house there are some paparazzies. Do you want me to go out them or?" Constantine asked "No I can talk to them" Kermit said and got up from the couch and walked out the door.

When he came out the front yard was filled with paparazzies. Kermit didn't want to tell them the truth yet, and tried to came up with a excuse. "KERMIT WHAT HAPPENED TO MISS PIGGY?" A paparazzie asked "DID SHE LOOSE HER MEMORY?" Another one asked "All I can say is that she recovering now, and need to be alone" Kermit lied. "What's going on out her?" a voice asked. Kermit turned around was surprised that he saw Piggy out her. The Paparazzies yelled for questions and took pictures. "Piggy you can't be out her. Please go inside" Kermit said nervously. "MISS PIGGY WHY DO YOU USE CRUTHES?" A paparazzie asked. Piggy ignored him and looked at Kermit "We wasn't done and you just walked out" She said angrily "Piggy can we talk about this later, i'm in a middle of something here" Kermit said "Oh let me tell them the truth" Piggy said and looked at the paparazzies "No Piggy please don't do it" Kermit said and grabbed her hand and tried to take her in, but she refused "Just so you know it I have amnesia. And why I am telling this to you? It's because of this frog didn't want to tell me that were a couple" She said angrily and walked in. Kermit looked nervously at them and gave them a shy smile "You can go home now" He said and walked in.

"Piggy what was that about?" He yelled "They wanted to know the truth" Piggy yelled back "And you know what I don't think a frog and pig will work, and I don't think we belong together" "You know what? This was the reason I didn't want to tell you this right now because i had a feeling that you would freak out" Kermit yelled back "Right now I wish you never woke up a amnesia and just woke up with a brain injury so I could take care of you" "You don't mean that? I'm trying to remember here, but it doesn't work. YOU ONLY MAKE IT WORSE" She yelled "It doesn't seem that you want to remember. Right now I want my old Piggy back the diva I fell in love with" Kermit said and cryed "Don't talk to me again" she said and walked up to her room.
Kermit wiped away his tears and turned around and noticed that the muppets stared at him "Kermit what have you done?" Scooter asked "Nothing. She found a picture of us on her nightstand" Kermit said "You have to talk to her, if you don't then she won't remember again. You and her have a lot of memories together" Scooter said "I do it later, she needs to calm down first" Kermit sighed "I can talk to her" Constantine said "No you shouldn't do it" Kermit said. "I think she's getting better already" Fozzie said "What do you mean?" Kermit asked "She yelled to you and talked to the paparazzies. She wasn't shy and quiet around them" Fozzie said "That's because she was angry" Kermit sighed "Oh" Fozzie said. "But uncle Kermit what if she stays mad at you forever?" Robin asked "No Robin she can't stay mad at me" Kermit said and smiled to him. Kermit walked to the stars and looket up and regret on what he told her. It was still his Piggy on the inside but on the outside it wasn't. He sighed and joined the others

End of chapter eight