1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesamestreet.org Video Player

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Squigiman, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Squigiman

Squigiman Active Member

Hey Gang,
    Just went over to this site and noticed a different format to choosing videos. I always liked how you could choose by character or content, or search for something specific. Now, I still see characters, relegated to the annoying dial you need to go through, rather than having all of your options available at once, but I see no place to search, specifically within the videos section, and I remembered they used to have a specific section for Classic clips, which I'd like to occasionally go through and just see what I could find. Is there still a way to access that, and I'm missing it, or did they really over-revamp it, losing such useful and good functionality? Thanks, in advance, for any help you can provide.

-Zach
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

You can use the search feature at the top. Searching "classic" brings up over 2,000 vintage clips.
  3. Squigiman

Squigiman Active Member

Okay, thanks. I figured that was a search engine for throughout the entire site, and not the videos. Still, wish it had the old layout.

-Zach