Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Now it's Fun with Elmo Day.

The "recently added" bar doens't show anything newly-added, but the main video page shows the Adam Sandler song from next season. I don't remember that being on the site... Maybe I should search for things not listed there.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I absolutely love the Adam Sandler song! Despite it being all about Elmo, the rhyme cheats are quite good, especially the banana slipping on himself. The new Professor Grover bit is also good.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I absolutely love the Adam Sandler song! Despite it being all about Elmo, the rhyme cheats are quite good, especially the banana slipping on himself. The new Professor Grover bit is also good.
My first thought was "you can't think of anything that rhymes with Elmo? What about *** NO!" (the aesterics are intentional) But I guess that's what one might say if offered to eat Oscar's cooking.

Katzi428

Reaction score
My first thought was "you can't think of anything that rhymes with Elmo? What about *** NO!" (the aesterics are intentional) But I guess that's what one might say if offered to eat Oscar's cooking.
OMG!That's FUNNY! I'm sitting here cracking up!:big_grin:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's Sesame Street Day! I knew they'd honor it somehow!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It seems like lately, the "recently added" bar has been updating on tuesdays instead of fridays, even if clips had been added prior to tuesdays.