Sesame Street water?!?!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sesame Street water?!?! What the...?

Nay way, check out this link at www.toughpigs.com/#CurrentEvents to see what I mean! I mean, come on? This is so increadably odd. It doesn't have so much water in it (according to the site). I like the Elmo figure on it though! I wish they'd have cookie monster thoguh.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Bottles of Sesame Street Water were given out in the goodie bags at the Play with Me Sesame Mall Tour. No Elmo toy on top, though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There are things sort of like this at Target and Toys R Us, They're called Belly Washers or something, and are filled with 0% real fruit juice with 100% vitamin C. They, too have Spider man (I think), allong with Powerpuff Girls, Scooby Doo, Looney Toons, Spongebob Squarepants, Cartoon Network, and DC comics. These drinks are tasteless (worse than Ordianary Koolaid) and only have the toy topper as it's sole redeming value.

I looked all over last night and couldn't find the Elmo water (I'm not the Biggest Elmo fan, but the toy is SOOOO cute) to no avail. I really like the CHarlie Brown ones too!

Gonzo

Reaction score
Belly Washers taste awful.

And two bucks for some shack-nasty Kool-Aid with a toy on it is criminal.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah! I only bought it once, because it was the only thing with Courage the Cowardly dog on it. I was going to go back and get Cow and Jonny Bravo, but changed my mind.