1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by gonzosgal, Dec 29, 2010.

1. gonzosgal

gonzosgal New Member

2. beakerfan76

beakerfan76 Member

Not a big fan of those face shirts, but whatever tickles your fancy. :p
  3. doctort13

doctort13 Member

What turns me off with the latest Sesame product is the attempt to be "with it" by making the characters more "hip".

Example:

http://www.80stees.com/products/P-Is-For-Party-Bert-Shirt.asp

I understand that SW is marketing these to teens, and needs to sell products that will sell. Yet, couldn't they be less LCD?

Oh well, so much for high standards. $ Ka-Ching! $ :grouchy:
  4. beakerfan76

beakerfan76 Member

About the party shirt, I think it's showcasing one of Bert's boring hobbies (Bottle cap collecting), but they just put all the bottles around him since he's taking the bottle caps off. I guess Bert's idea of a party is collecting bottle caps. :(
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wouldn't say that's a bad one, at least it's not an ill fitting gangsta rap type shirt. I really dislike those.
  6. beakerfan76

beakerfan76 Member

Yeah, that is a bit out of character, especially for Bert and Big Bird. Ernie is a maybe.
  7. Drtooth

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA! Whoa! Where the heck can I find This T-shirt? Please tell me it's for adults and male adults at that...
    MJTaylor likes this.
  8. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

9. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

That shirt is awesome! xD I've seen them at Hot Topic, I think I've seen them at fye too but I'm not sure. And yes, they come in adult sizes. :D

Hahahaha! I was soooo tempted when I saw that one! xD I might get it next time. :)
  10. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

It's sooo awesome. I got it for Christmas and I'm looking at it right now, it's great. Buy it!
  11. Drtooth

I hope Kohls gets a bunch in soon.

Oh, and Hardware Wars fans might enjoy Cookie Monster's role on that shirt, almost reprising the role of Chewchilla the Wookie Monster.

I should buy one just to frame it. I wish they had that on a poster.
  12. Edradour

Edradour Member

I'm stopping by Hot Topic on my way home tonight. That Sesame Street/Star Wars shirt must be mine!
  13. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

holy moly that star wars/sesame street shirt is so cool i love how grover is han solo and ocsar is r2 genius
  14. Edradour

Edradour Member

Hot Topic didn't have the shirt in stock, but I was able to use a kiosk to order it & have it shipped to the store for only $1 more.
  15. LoveBeam

LoveBeam New Member