1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Sesame Street T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by gonzosgal, Dec 29, 2010.

1. gonzosgal

gonzosgal New Member

2. beakerfan76

beakerfan76 Member

Not a big fan of those face shirts, but whatever tickles your fancy. :p
  3. doctort13

doctort13 Member

What turns me off with the latest Sesame product is the attempt to be "with it" by making the characters more "hip".

Example:

http://www.80stees.com/products/P-Is-For-Party-Bert-Shirt.asp

I understand that SW is marketing these to teens, and needs to sell products that will sell. Yet, couldn't they be less LCD?

Oh well, so much for high standards. $ Ka-Ching! $ :grouchy:
  4. beakerfan76

beakerfan76 Member

About the party shirt, I think it's showcasing one of Bert's boring hobbies (Bottle cap collecting), but they just put all the bottles around him since he's taking the bottle caps off. I guess Bert's idea of a party is collecting bottle caps. :(
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wouldn't say that's a bad one, at least it's not an ill fitting gangsta rap type shirt. I really dislike those.
  6. beakerfan76

beakerfan76 Member

Yeah, that is a bit out of character, especially for Bert and Big Bird. Ernie is a maybe.
  7. Drtooth

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA! Whoa! Where the heck can I find This T-shirt? Please tell me it's for adults and male adults at that...
    MJTaylor likes this.
  8. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

9. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

That shirt is awesome! xD I've seen them at Hot Topic, I think I've seen them at fye too but I'm not sure. And yes, they come in adult sizes. :D

Hahahaha! I was soooo tempted when I saw that one! xD I might get it next time. :)
  10. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

It's sooo awesome. I got it for Christmas and I'm looking at it right now, it's great. Buy it!
  11. Drtooth

I hope Kohls gets a bunch in soon.

Oh, and Hardware Wars fans might enjoy Cookie Monster's role on that shirt, almost reprising the role of Chewchilla the Wookie Monster.

I should buy one just to frame it. I wish they had that on a poster.
  12. Edradour

Edradour Member

I'm stopping by Hot Topic on my way home tonight. That Sesame Street/Star Wars shirt must be mine!
  13. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

holy moly that star wars/sesame street shirt is so cool i love how grover is han solo and ocsar is r2 genius
  14. Edradour

Edradour Member

Hot Topic didn't have the shirt in stock, but I was able to use a kiosk to order it & have it shipped to the store for only $1 more.
  15. LoveBeam

LoveBeam New Member