Sesame Street Store

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
A friend of mine in Sandiego once worked at a Sesame Street Store. She sent me a cap from their, it was sort of like a "Class Of..." cap, so this one was like "Class of 123". She once sent pics of what the store looked like, but that was with my old e-mail, so sadly I don't have them anymore. We never had one of those stores here. We did once have a Warner Bros. store a long time ago, but they sold out, and just recently, the Disney Store got closed. But that's okay, I only mostly go to the mall to see all the widdle bunnies in the pet store (don't tell Tommie I said that, she gets jealous).

Disney Store still exists thank God.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
I wanna git around to Sesame Place someday... its so far away tho :frown:
I had written a little story about Sesame Place here, then found there's already another thread about it that has more information than what I posted... so I deleted this post.

:stick_out_tongue:

Mokeystar

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Thats what I want. I would love SS male shirts. I would lots if they had my size.
Go to google.com and type in Sesame Street T-shirts. From there, you'll get some links to online stores that sell Sesame shirts for, yes, grown men. There's one store called 80s Tees (or something like that) which showed a huge lot of SS shirts. Even a Guy Smiley one!

Mokeystar

Reaction score
Yes, I fondly remember the "Sesame Street General Store". The closest one they had to me was at some shopping mall in Portland, Oregon. My husband and I used to hop on the motorcycle and drive 100 miles just to go to this place. My favorite items that I got from there was a watch with a bunch of Sesame monsters on the front (Herry, Cookie, Grover, etc..) and some socks with Grover all over them. Athough I still have quite a few tees that came from the store, my Grover socks and Monster watch have seen better days.

Yes, I was devistated when I found the store had closed......I think it was around 1997 or 98. That was the COOLEST place!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
When I came to the US 10 years ago, I was only about 9 but i remember this store and I think I even had a picture next to the great oscar the grouch they had outside.