Sesame Street Protos

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
Just a reminder (and a *bump*) that if anyone has or knows of any SS protos that I am more than interested. Anyone? Maybe Count is ready to sell his protos? :wink:

By the way, anyone know of the whereabouts of the proposed series 2 protos like the Count, Elmo, Cookie or Bert? How about the Big Bird proto? Anyone?

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
Bumpity-bump-bump...

Sesame Street protos by Palisades? Anyone? I only need Guy Smiley from the proposed series 1 and the playset. Also, any of the other protos like Cookie, Bert or others would be awesome.

Luke

Reaction score
I'm just not used to my stuff getting moved around like this. The point of my first SS proto thread was to inform people that I wanted more protos, so I put it in the "buy sell trade" forum where I thought it belonged. The purpose of the second thread that got moved here was to show off my collection in the "action figures" forum. I've just never been a part of a message board that was policed like this one. I was looking for maximum traffic while the moderator was looking to cut down on threads. Oh well. I guess I'll have to get used to it. Nothing personal, just seemed strange to me. No hard feelings.
It can get a little confusing around here, with 27 different (and in some cases, similar) forum sections - it seems like sometimes even the mods find it hard and the positioning can be a bit of a brainteaser. I'm in favor of obviously wrong threads being moved and duplicates being combined, but if you wanted one thread for your collection pictures and one for a bst advert it would have made more sense to leave it. Maybe one day things will get simplified - we oughta see just the main brands on the main page and then sub forums when you click them.

Oh by the way, i don't have any. I think Ken still has some stuff he might take offers on though.

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
I really wish there was a way to get rid of those couple posts that make me sound like an a** :big_grin: I do agree that it is confusing here. In the words of Steve Winwood, that's just the way it is...

I am constantly watching Ken's autcions on e-Bay. We are in contact about certain protos. He knows what I want. It's all a money issue. I'm just trying to plant the seeds around here. Maybe some members or guests will want to get rid of their protos and I want to be the first person they go to. Thanks for the heads-up, though.