Sesame Street at the Macy's Parade - 2011

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yep, I also noticed Bugs Bunny got a new costume. It looks different from when I saw Bugs at Six Flags New England last year:
Yeah... that would be the new Looney Tunes show walk around. I wonder if they're going to start using that at 6 Flags, or if it's just something promotional...

They were used in this CN commercial that somehow didn't air as per my understanding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DMu_VznnJ0

I assume they got zero attention because they have no product to push (that I know of) other than Felix with his Christmas DVD. It's sad that they wouldn't just let us see them a little bit at home, and mention them. It felt like if you blinked, you'd miss them. It does seem to all tie in to selling things - to a greater degree than ever.
Companies have to sponsor these balloons, so they really want to make it worth the money. There's no reason for a company to sponsor a Felix balloon if there's no Felix movie or cartoon series currently playing. At least it isn't the dark days when all the balloons were semi-obscurish at the moment mascots like Ask Jeeves and Cheesasaurus Rex... that was awful.