Sesame Songs Posters

BlueAM

Reaction score
Need help, pleeze

Sounds fair to me, Muppet Dude.

So, does anyone else have these posters?

Thanks for all your great help!

BlueAM

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Is Rock & Roll a special SS episode or some sort of video special? What I'm looking for is a descript of Jackman Wolf, that's another one of the characters from a source site that still eludes proper definition.
Hope to hear from someone soon and have a good day.

BlueAM

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
Sorry, but it's not up for trade. But if there's anybody who has posters and don't really care about having them, I'll gladly trade for them. :halo:
I have the "Sing Yourself Silly" poster, so would it be OK if I could give you that one and you can give me your copy of the "Sing Yourself Silly" one and the "Rock & Roll" one?

I'd appreciate it SOOOO much!

Thanks for your help, and have a good night!

BlueAM

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I've already got that one. Like I said before, mine are not up for trade. I'm looking for the posters of:

Monster Hits!
Sing, Hoot, & Howl
Elmo's Sing-Along Guessing Game
and the video of "Sing-Along Earth Songs".

BTW, Count, Jackman Wolf is the DJ from a "Sesame Songs" home video("Rock and Roll), not a special. He's the lavendar wolf with bushy black/purple hair, beard, and moustache, and sunglasses, plus a ring on his finger. He'd later make a surprise appearance at the end of the "Kids' Favorite Songs" video.

BlueAM

Reaction score
So, does anyone have any of the posters for the videos Muppet Dude mentioned? Help me out if you will, and thanks so much!

BlueAM

BlueAM

Reaction score
So, Muppet Dude, if I give you the video Sing-Along Earth Songs, would you give me the "Rock & Roll" poster?

Thanks again, and have a good night!

BlueAM

MuppetDude

Reaction score
For the third time, my posters aren't up for trade. However, there may be something else I have to trade. I have a couple of extra copies of books; is there a certain book you're looking for?

greenth1ng

Reaction score
Here are the posters I currently have:

-Monster Hits!
-Sing Yourself Silly!
-Rock & Roll!
-Dance Along!
-Elmo's Sing-Along Guessing Game

By the way, does anyone know the colors for the following on the posters for Sing, Hoot, & Howl, We All Sing Together, and Sing Along Earth Songs:
-the musical note on the Sesame Songs logo
-the titles