Seeking Esskay commercials

buzzfan120

Reaction score
I don't know if the "Classic Muppets" forum is the right forum for Sam and Friends-related posts, but I'm seeking several Esskay commercials that were rediscovered in 2016 at the Museum of the Moving Image in New York, in a presentation entitled "Henson in High Definition: The Early Years". The following commercials were featured:
  • There was one with Professor Madcliffe and Henrietta (in this commercial, she was called "Mildred") who kept mispronouncing words in the script
  • One with Madcliffe and Icky Gunk as spies
  • One with Kermit and Harry the Hipster performing a jazzy duet
  • One with Kermit and Harry in an art gallery
  • And one with Harry in drag as a female librarian, recommending meat-related books to Kermit.
I've looked all over the internet and couldn't find them. Do you know if a video of the "Henson in High Definition" presentation is available to view anywhere online?

David French

Reaction score
I don't know if the "Classic Muppets" forum is the right forum for Sam and Friends-related posts, but I'm seeking several Esskay commercials that were rediscovered in 2016 at the Museum of the Moving Image in New York, in a presentation entitled "Henson in High Definition: The Early Years". The following commercials were featured:
  • There was one with Professor Madcliffe and Henrietta (in this commercial, she was called "Mildred") who kept mispronouncing words in the script
  • One with Madcliffe and Icky Gunk as spies
  • One with Kermit and Harry the Hipster performing a jazzy duet
  • One with Kermit and Harry in an art gallery
  • And one with Harry in drag as a female librarian, recommending meat-related books to Kermit.
I've looked all over the internet and couldn't find them. Do you know if a video of the "Henson in High Definition" presentation is available to view anywhere online?
The "jazzy duet" one might be from the last episode and only a small section from that still exists. You can find that on YouTube.