Search function

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Is it possible to search for more than one word at a time among the posts? For example, if I see a post about someone's story or an article on the forum, and I want to locate the original post by title, either I'm doing something wrong, or it will only let me search for one word at a time. So, for example, if I were looking for "Shamrock's Way" as a story title, I could probably find it by putting in Shamrock as a search word and find it fairly easily. But when the title contains ordinary words, or character titles, a search gives you much more than you want.
If it is possible to search for more than one word at a time, but I'm just too clueless to know how, I'd gladly trade being embarrased by my lack of proficiency for the new-found ability to find what I'm looking for!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
1 problem I have is if I want to search for something like Roosevelt Franklin and if such a post was made more than a year ago, it won't come up. anytime you type up a name of something you'll only get the current posts and anything more than a year old doesn't come up.