Role Play: Muppets on the Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well guys I guess this is good bye? I have to get back to the subburbs. Its been nice getting to meet ya'll as well as the Wile E. Coyote.

*whistles for a cab* Thanks cabby. I'll be paying in money this time.

Cabby: You better or I'll get Warner Bothers after you again.

Just wait one second. *runs towards Sweetums and jumps in his arms* Thanks big tall dark and hairy. *gives hug* Your the one that put up with me the most and I thank you for that. *a tear runs down the feline's face*

Bye everyone. *waves bye and drives off*

Beth C

Reaction score
The gates of Disney World open to admit the bus and it stops right in front of the main office building. The Muppets have arrived at last. Tired, sore, hungry and worn out they disenbark to their new home and are welcomed happily by Disney associates.
*Gets off bus*

That's it. I'm never, ever taking a long trip again.

*spies Kermit in the crowd*

Unless it is a honeymoon trip. *winks*

The Game Master Beth C wants to thank you for your participation in this Role Play game and now invites you to the NEW Role Play : The Muppets Go Camping - Mountain Muppets. I hope you enjoyed your long road trip in The Muppets On The Move!

P

Philo and Gunge

Beth C said:
The Game Master Beth C wants to thank you for your participation in this Role Play game and now invites you to the NEW Role Play : The Muppets Go Camping - Mountain Muppets. I hope you enjoyed your long road trip in The Muppets On The Move!
Hold on, epiloge:

Disney treated the Muppets the best as they could. Gonzo lived on to have a happy marrage life with Camilla and a whole lot of other stuff. As for our non-Muppets, Garfield got back home to the subburbs but had to spent 8 whole hours outside for running away. Wile E. Coyote resumed chasing the Road Runner, Bugs Bunny and sheep. He came to visit every now and then. They both bought every single piece of Muppet merchandise and saw every movie. Fozzie found an audience at last at the Disney-MGM Studios. Dr. Teeth continued to groove on. Kermit became vice president of the Walt Disney Company. Sweetums began a wonderful life of entertaining kiddies. Life couldn't be any better.
So as the fat pig said....
"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-that's All, Folks!"

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*crashes into the ground at rocket spead, then crawls out of the huge crater he made*

Is Harry late?

EDIT: Guess so. Second try!

*pushes down on plunger*

~BLAM~

*goes flying back into the air*

Beth C

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Hold on, epiloge:

So as the fat pig said....
"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-that's All, Folks!"
And they all lived Happily Ever After. The End. :smile:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I misread the last few posts *Takes back last post*

*Hugs Garfield back and waves sadly goodbye as his cat friend leaves* Don't forget to write.

As for some words: How much do I get paid?

Beth C

Reaction score
Millions.. as the game is over.. *Smiles*

Now get CAMPING!!! Go on.. nothing left to see here. Go, get lost, vamoose.. :wink:

:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.