Reorganize MC's Reviews

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Muppet Central has a great set of reviews. The reviews continue to be very helpful to me. But in looking for a review on the specific product it took me a little longer than expected to find it. I would suggest breaking the huge list of "Merchandise" down into smaller groupings. Such as DVD & Videos, Action Figures, Games, CDs & Music, Books, and Miscellaneous. I hope to see the collection of product reviews grow as more merchandise is released, and a more orginized list will make it easier for people to find the reviews they are looking for, rather than scowering the long general list presently there. Just a suggestion, but I hope you consider it. Thanks Muppet Central! :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was actually thinking about reorganizing the reviews section yesterday when the series 8 review was added to the list. Appreciate the suggestion. Let me work on it.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Not to bug but...Today I wanted to re-look at the review for the new Fraggle Rock DVD and went to the reviews and It was not there. I then went back to the homepage and linked from there. But I don't know if you were aware that the Fraggle DVD was left off the list. Is there a reason for this, or just an honest mistake?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for catching that. Just a mistake. The Fraggle DVD should now be visible on the reviews page for you.