Red Vinyl Muppet LP

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi,

Several years ago my uncle told me he had seen a mUppet Show Vinyl LP in my local Charity shop Oxfam. He wasnt sure if I was still collecting Muppets so didnt buy it!! Like Duh!! I went up to the shop but surprise surprise it had gone??

Does anyone know what this album may have been pressed on a RED vinyl? I have not seen or heard of one anywhere??

Thanks guys

Chris :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The first Muppet Show album and a John Denver Christmas 45 single were the only records that I'm aware of that were released in limited numbers on red vinyl. By your description, sounds like it was the first Muppet Show album.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Yeah, these red vinyls are swell. I own a Woody Herman album that's a 33 and pressed in red vinyl.

anathema

Reaction score
There was a release of "The Muppet Show" on red vinyl; I've seen a copy on eBay. I don't have any more information than that, though.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Makes me feel a bit better that it is a general release on red vinyl and not a special or Limited edition. I'll keep my eye out for a red vinyl

Thanks again.

Chris

anathema

Reaction score
It more than likely *was* a special edition. I've only seen it once in five years of watching eBay.

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
do u guys know were i can find a muppets take 2 cd? i am on a verge of muppet mp3's and if any of u do pm me and i will tell u my e-mail! thx! :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Scooters Girl.

Best place for Muppet Hits Take 2 would be ebay. I am actually looking for it on CD too. I have it on tape, with the poster in a blister pack, but will be keeping that until I find the CD.

Good Luck in your hunt.

Chris