Red Hot Chili Peppers: Now with an added Rant!

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Yesssssss... well, as some of you may know I went to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert last night... and it was awesome. I mean, they're so good live. Somehow they manage to make themselves all blurry and out of focus...

Or maybe that's just because I lost my glasses! ><

Yup, so here's what happened during what should have been the best concert ever.

After watching two bands I think that I should've have gotten paid for seeing RHCP finally takes the stage. This is the first time I've ever seen them live. The first song they played was "By the Way", about 30 seconds into it I got so mass excited I started rocking out. Apparently I rocked a little too hard cuz my glasses literally flew off my face and into the seat in front of me. So I reach down to get them... hmmm... no glasses. I start prodding my friends to look for them, and obidiently they do, soon my entire row and most of the row in front of me is looking for my glasses, so I've not only just ruined the concert for myself but for my friends and pack of friendly strangers. Now, I should explain that I have horrible HORRIBLE eye sight. I don't just wear glasses for reading or driving, I need them 24/7. So for the first HOUR of RHCP I am blind and crying. Oh, I couldn't have lost my glasses during the first band which sucked so hard I can't even remember their name or for Queens of the Stoneage... no, I loose them when my most favouritest band ever comes on stage. But an hour later they magically appeared... at the other end of the Air Canada Centre. And surprisingly not a scratch on them, considering how much they probably got kicked around.

Needless to say the last hour was far better for me than the first hour. And they still rocked... blurry or not.

Why me?

-_- Debo