1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

People are comparing Whitney to Seinfeld! I guess they never watched an episode of Seinfeld before then.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I think that's how they described the show before it even went on the air, that it was supposed to be a female version of Seinfeld.

Still, I haven't really heard any kind of positive feedback about it, which is why I was surprised to see it's returned for a second season.
  3. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I looked up its ratings, figuring that it would have been somewhat of a hit to get renewed, but it finished an astounding 109th in the Nielsens overall, and only 76th in viewers aged 18 through 49. So somebody in the NBC offices must really like Whitney Cummings personally, or all of NBC's pilots this past spring really stunk.
  4. D'Snowth

Maybe Chelsea Handler's been pulling some strings, since she seems to have almost as much power as Oprah once had, and I think Whitney Cummings is one of her numerous friends (then again, as nasty and hateful as she is, how is it she actually has any friends)?

But then again, I suppose Whitney would make for a better show than Chelsea's sitcom did... I mean, someone else plays her, while she plays her own sister? That'd be like if Brad Garrett played Ray and Ray Romano played Robert on Everybody Loves Raymond.
  5. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Here's a question. I have a Chip Whitley Facebook account to promote the show and I commented on my own link via that account, I actually had a full blown argument with myself. Now is that the new definition of insanity?

Daniel
    Hubert, Vincent Liu and D'Snowth like this.
  6. D'Snowth

And we're reminded why we love you Daniel. :p
    Teheheman likes this.
  7. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Nope. That's the new definition of self-promotion in the corporate age. :news:
    --------------
  8. eehh h what's muffining? lol:confused:
    *think to self, "I didn't know I was that computer illiterate "*:(
  9. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Going off topic in threads. For example, if I started a conversation about monkeys randomly right now, that would be muffining.
  10. So....... Who likes kermit?............

Like that?!
  11. CaseytheMuppet

Right.

Hey, I love cows. How about you guys?

(another example of muffining)

No, seriously. How about you guys? :p
  12. D'Snowth

Sure, I like cows.

Cluck.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  13. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

MOO MOOS!

I love moo moos :D

(Yes, I call cows moo moos...don't judge me >_>)
    Vincent Liu and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  14. CaseytheMuppet

I used to wonder where the pink cows were. :o
  15. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

I think cows are cool :D
  16. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

As a young child I had a pink stuffed cow with white spots. I loved that thing.
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Mary Moo Cow, Mary Moo Cow, we love you, we love you!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  18. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where I can find any of these soundtracks? (no one usually answers the Non-Muppet MP3 Trade thread anymore)
    I'm looking for Wreck It Ralph and Frankenweenie.
  19. D'Snowth

Movies usually release CD soundtracks, haven't either of those two movies done so?
  20. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Yes, but to argue with yourself?

Daniel