Questions about anything

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Why do some people post every detail of their personal lives on facebook? And why do some people who have just gotten out of a bad relationship complain about it in front of everyone on facebook?

Vincent L

Reaction score
And these are often the same people that set their privacy settings to "public".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Amongst rumors/speculations that Mariah Carrey is going to be a new judge on Idol, it begs the question... does anybody out there even like her? I mean seriously, just about everybody I know can't stand her, and nobody else in the general public seems favorable of her either.

Hubert

Reaction score
Does anyone out there even still like the show? It seems it's long past its prime...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Why do some people post every detail of their personal lives on facebook? And why do some people who have just gotten out of a bad relationship complain about it in front of everyone on facebook?
Because we as a culture have become increasingly narcissistic. Everyone assumes their common little lives are of immense interest to everyone else on the planet. :wink:
----------------

Hubert

Reaction score
Because we as a culture have become increasingly narcissistic. Everyone assumes their common little lives are of immense interest to everyone else on the planet. :wink:
----------------
On the other hand, people also assume that no one in the world cares about their common little lives, so they put the play-by-play on Facebook, thinking "No one will read that except people I know, my house won't get robbed. I can put all of my banking passwords on, and know one will read it and steal my money..."

(Yeah, I know I exaggerated a little bit, but you get the idea...)

Vincent L

Reaction score
The logic behind this Facebook thing is getting crazy…