Question About MC's Censorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, it's my understand that Muppet Central is a "family-friendly" site, and that the moderating staff here work their butts off to keep the forum that way by removing any unwanted "offenses" like spammers, trouble-making members, and other things like that.

Now then, with this being a "family-friendly" forum, I would think that a lot of swear words would be censored here: well a lot of them are, but some of them aren't, particularly the two F-words that rhyme with 'stricken' and 'driggin', and the S-word meaning a prosititute.

Now question is exactly what other "dirty words" are we allowed to say here, and what's the thinking behind them (why are they considered acceptable for a family-friendly forum)?

furryredmonster

Reaction score
particularly the two F-words that rhyme with 'stricken' and 'driggin', and the S-word meaning a prosititute.
Those aren't swear words.

Besides that, everyone has a different opinion on what's acceptable to say and what's not... I doubt anyone's going to give you a list of words. :/

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry Snowths, but I'm closing this thread. It has the potential for:
1 A lot of people posting wordsthat we wouldn't necessarily want to find here at MC, tarnishing the family friendly ambiance.
2 Whoever posts a reply adding their opinions would get in trouble with the higher-ups because of the words they were supplying to answer your query.

Hope you can understand and have a good day.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
My moderation is that if it's been said or covered by TMS, FR, or SS, then I'm okay with it. My question would be 'why would someone even want to know what words they could say on MC if it's already known to be offensive?'

However, if someone is using those or other offensive words, please feel free to notify moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.