Puppet Television Invades FanExpo 2006! Footage Inside.

ChinoXL

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Puppet Television is pleased to announce that we have released our FanExpo 2006 footage on our website.

WATCH as the Chinchilla along with his "buddies" Amanda and Pablo interview geeks, weirdos, monsters and more! Where else would you find two geeks making out with each other than at the FanExpo?
Where in Toronto do more geeks decide to dress up as their favourite random anime
character?
Where else can you ever in life find a Super Anime Usher? YEAH!
You do not want to miss Puppet Television’s footage of Toronto’s FanExpo! Check out all three (yes three) parts at

http://www.puppettelevision.com/episodes.html

Smoogle

Reaction score
I must say this was a very exciting thing to do. Chino forgot to mention for anyone that is curious Puppet Television will be doing episode 3/4 back to back ... so stay tuned

ChinoXL

Reaction score
The Windows Media version is now up for the people who could not watch through Quicktime. Enjoy

RubbeRoomStudio

Reaction score
i like the disgruntled crowd control guy... he did not look like he wanted to be there

ChinoXL

Reaction score
RubbeRoomStudio said:
i like the disgruntled crowd control guy... he did not look like he wanted to be there
Yeah, the funny part is the other film crews captured him on film as well he displays alot of different emotions :smile:

I'd have to say my favorite part besides the interaction with Chinchilla and Pablo, had to be Super Anime Usher he talk to us for a good while about nothing and he ended up drawing something that look like a malnourish Goku.

RubbeRoomStudio

Reaction score
Ha!
i really haven't gotten that far into the vids yet but i do have the podcasts