Puppet Television Episode 2 now out

ChinoXL

Reaction score
Hello Muppet Central Members,Our 2nd episode is now out and it took us awhile longer to release this one because everyone had a tight schedule this go around. We resolved a few issues some people had with the first one. 1. We took out potty mouth language2. Our lip syncing is improving allot more but still needs workAlso we are spoofing two amazing puppet shows that are now cancelled. One being Cakey and the other Puppet Rapist. I suggest you at least watch both of these before watching Episode 2 so you can get the jokes better.www.puppettelevision.com under the episode section "The Investigation"All feedback is welcome this community helps me the most on improving the series.Hope you all enjoy

Smoogle

Reaction score
Chino also forgot to mention we have a blog now that you can find on our site - why he has one not sure but it's there for your viewing as well.

GabeFirestone

Reaction score
how big are your puppets? the polarbear is awesome! good luck with your show!

ChinoXL

Reaction score
Chino is 3 half feet
Toodloo is 3 feet
The chinchilla is probably 8inches tall

I'm glad you like the show stay tuned for next months episode

Ventrilotwist

Reaction score
What plug-in do I need to view the episodes? I get this error all the time and my computer can never figure otu what plug-in I'm missing. I would really like to see what you've got. I have both Window's Media Player and Quicktime, I just can't view either in a browser.

EDIT: I use FireFox browser and the video's work in IE, oh well I guess I'll use that to view it unless someone has a suggestion lol.

ChinoXL

Reaction score
I'm glad you got it to work :smile: I hope you enjoyed our 2nd episode as well.

I'm going to to DL firefox and see if i'm able to view it off of that. I know for IE it works perfectly - but it doesn't hurt to try out Firefox as well :smile:

P.S. also the story is interactive meaning you can talk with the puppets on our forum and ask them what the heck is happening - so you maybe asking yourself "what the heck is going on" it's probable that our episode ?'s will be answered on the forum

P.S. I should also mention to the few who have watched it or who will watch it that it's 100 percent randomness on this episode - there is a small connection on what happened in the last episode.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I'm using the latest version of FireFox (1.5.0.4) and it plays fine for me. If anyone is having trouble playing the Quicktime version in FireFox, make sure you have the latest version of QT. I used to have an older one and had a lot of trouble playing videos embedded in web pages.

If that fails, the direct URL to download the QT is http://www.puppettelevision.com/videos/pt-episode2.mov

ChinoXL

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
I'm using the latest version of FireFox (1.5.0.4) and it plays fine for me. If anyone is having trouble playing the Quicktime version in FireFox, make sure you have the latest version of QT. I used to have an older one and had a lot of trouble playing videos embedded in web pages.

If that fails, the direct URL to download the QT is http://www.puppettelevision.com/videos/pt-episode2.mov
Thanks for helping out buck :smile: I'd really like to know what the members of muppetcentral think of the 2nd episode of Puppet Television.

Smoogle

Reaction score
Comic Version

This would be the last post for this thread - the comic version of episode 2 will be up on site in a week. Feel free to check us out and contact us via the website.