Professtional 2nd Weasel Puppet On eBay. Angus Puppets

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Terry, that weasel looks great! Those long legs offer up so much hilarious possibilities. Too bad he's not good at pole vaulting, that looked like it might have hurt a bit.

I also have to mention just how fond I was of the goose as well. Sorry I hadn't commented on him sooner. Got busy with life... :smile: Glad to see he did well for you though.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I missed out on the Weasel by a day - $#&@& - `cause I was in Tobermory miles from any internet connection. Ah well, I am sure Terry will have another one going up soon.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

This letter is to Cindy and good old Buck Beaver. Cindy, I'm glad that you liked the Weasel's legs they did indeed lead to two good hilarious shots. One being when he was a Baby (Luke likes that one) and the pole vaulting which took a while to shoot and even more time to edited a lot of things out. My wife was puppeteering the weasel on that shot and I had to digitally remove her and the arm wires on his arms and I had a set of arm wires in his feet that had to be removed too. The wires on his feet where used to hold them up like that. It was a hard shot to get lighting wise as it was overcast and raining a bit that day. Fun, fun, fun. :rolleyes:

I'm glad you liked the Goose too and not to worry about not commenting sooner as I usually have the same problem with getting back to these comments. Busy with life!!!! So don't feel bad. :big_grin:

Buck-Beaver! (Echoing) Beaver, Beaver, Beaver! Sorry you missed out on the Weasel being out in Tobermory $#&@&! I hope they didn't bleep that out, there's nothing wrong with the word shoot. If everyone wants me to I'll make another Weasel to be auctioned off. The odds look good for that. Thanks for your comment An-errrr Buck.:big_grin:

Take care all

Terry Angus :smile: