Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Sweet Child

Reaction score
About the puppet of ANIMAL...

If someone know something about this puppet...
Can we buy in store or exclusively by Internet ?

Thank for any news !

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
That's great news, Caper. I can't wait to see some photos.
Welcome aboard AngryEwok. Nice website, love your drawings. I am a photogragher, I travel a lot and do art photo's. I will be having a website up sometime at the end of the year!

AngryEwok

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome and the kind words! You have no idea how much that means to me... I'll probably be sharing some Muppet Art in the Fan Art section, later this evening!

muppetperson

Reaction score
France distribution.

If someone know something about this puppet...
Can we buy in store or exclusively by Internet ?

Thank for any news !
Both in stores and on the internet.Your best bet is to contact Corgi UK and ask for a stockist in your area.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman....it has been anounced through MR news letter I got in my email today that Animal and The Great Gonzo "Photo" Puppet Limited Edition WILL BE AT COMIC CON! What great news! I cannot wait to see him!

:concern: YEEESSSSSSSS!:concern:

******Dances Around Room*********
Good news mate! I havent been around to post for a while but it looks like news is a bit slow........I hope you get some good shots of Animal and Gonzo.
I really want to see an updated pic of Animal........I am going to get a mini drum kit to display Animal and make it look like TEM drum set!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I won't be going there, I will be working. But Once Was Ernie will be there and he said that he will get some photo's and post them on his website. I just got the news from the MR news letter about what will be there. Also, they said there will be some suprises that not have been anounced on other MR stuff. I hope Fozzie will be there, would be nice! :embarrassed:

mrsieve

Reaction score
I hope Fozzie will be there, would be nice! :embarrassed:
I was thinking the same thing. I reread what they had listed on the MR website, and noticed that they said that these are only some of the items that would be there. And perhaps, the other two prototypes. *crossing fingers*

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
That would be great to see some other proto types........I am getting impatient waiting for Animal

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
According to Terry, he has to have his first prototype of Fozzie done by the 25th. I'm assuming that Fozzie just might be there. Once Was Ernie said that he will find out when he goes next week. He is going to ask some questions and take pictures. He said that he will post some pictures on his website. I cannot wait to see ALL of them! :halo: :concern: :embarrassed:

vaderdentist

Reaction score
Terry's website...

Is there a link to Terry's website. I'd love to see his pix of all his Muppets. :smile:

Dave