Post your collections!

G-MAN

Reaction score
A small update, I have recently gotten a hold of the Electric Mayhem Stage sans Animal along with Classic Fozzie from Series 2

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
A small update, I have recently gotten a hold of the Electric Mayhem Stage sans Animal along with Classic Fozzie from Series 2
Did that cost you an arm and a leg? It seems both of those items are pretty hard to find these days.

To my collection, I recently added an 18" Sababa Animal plush, Sababa Veterinarian's Hospital plush set, a 1976,1980 Miss Piggy plush with plastic head, Cookie Monster and Big Bird PVC's, Mama, Grandma and Baby Sinclair fast food toys and Red Fraggle in a radish car fast food toy. I feel like such a dork. Plus, I forgot to mention some things I had packed away like a set of coasters and a set of six thimbles with Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Rowlf and Statler and Waldorf pictured. I also have photos from when I attended Muppets Live.

G-MAN

Reaction score
No, I was just lucky enough to enter into cheap auctions plus the Electric Mayhem Stage was loose without Animal or drumsticks. Thats cool, all I got from Dinosaurs was a Robbie fast food toy plus an Earl action figure.

superfan

Reaction score
Okay, I have what seems to be a very early version of a Big Bird plush. About two feet tall, a rubberish yellow beak, small eyes and coarse yellow 'hair' covering it. His feet are simply oddly angular boot shaped. The tag says Ganz Bros, but there's no reference to SS or Jim Henson. I paid a mere $6 bucks for it. So do I have an early Big Bird or is it just a cheap knock off or what? Wish I could provide a picture of him for you.