Possibility: JoJo on Sesame Street?

ssetta

Reaction score
I'm sure some of you may have heard of this hot new young teen sensation named JoJo. She is 16 years old, and has an amazing voice. She had a hit song 2 years ago with "Leave (Get Out)", and her current single "Too Little Too Late" is doing surprisingly well. Well, earlier this month, she performed at a Tree Lighting ceremony at The Grove in Hollywood. Well, Elmo was also there, and he sang a duet with Brian McKnight, and I saw a picture of JoJo and Elmo together. Do you think JoJo would be good on Sesame Street? If so, what do you think she could do on the show?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno, never heard of her. The only JoJo I know of is the Muppet dog from JHH.
As far as what she'd end up doing should she appear in a Season 38 or future episode... I'd guess a Celebrity Moment song and pretty much that'd be it.

Like I said... Not rully sure, sorry I couldn't be of any greater help.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
"Too Little Too Late" is one of my favorite songs right now, that'd be awesome if she was on SS. I'm an avid JoJo fan.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
"Too Little Too Late" is one of my favorite songs right now, that'd be awesome if she was on SS. I'm an avid JoJo fan.
Takes a real man to admit something like that! I'm teasing Dave. I like that song too and I think she'd be great with the Muppets. She seems cute and still somewhat wholesome (as opposed to Lindsey Lohan or Britney Spears or someone like that...)

Faylo

Reaction score
I've been a fan of JoJo since she was on America's Most Talented Kid.. I'd love to see her on Sesame Street!
She's a "Hollywood Good Girl", she's not one of the girls who are out partying and doing unmentionables in the early hours of the morning.. She'd be a good role model for the kids watching the show. :smile:

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, she could do a spoof of one of her own songs, singing about how you gotta "Get Out" and exercise!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought you meant JoJo from JoJo's Circus... where did THIS JoJo come from all of the sudden?