Please make Fragile Rock DVDs

gobo

Reaction score
I love the Fragiles please make DvDs and video games for x box and playstation 2. I would like to see a new Fragile Rock too. :excited: :smirk:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Psst...

That would be "Fraggle", not fragile. Although they *are* sensitive little creatures.

King Prawn

Reaction score
You know that would be cool, a Fraggle game for either the PS 2 or the XBOX or the GameCube, i mean i think us as fans know that it is near impossible that we'd ever get such a thing that we don't even disscuss it.

Imagine a Fraggle Game for either console, so many possibilities just by using the theme of Exploaring the Rock, The Gorgs Garden, little Doozer mini games to unlock, I thing a FR game is at the top of my wishlist now.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
You know that would be cool, a Fraggle game for either the PS 2 or the XBOX or the GameCube, i mean i think us as fans know that it is near impossible that we'd ever get such a thing that we don't even disscuss it.

Imagine a Fraggle Game for either console, so many possibilities just by using the theme of Exploaring the Rock, The Gorgs Garden, little Doozer mini games to unlock, I thing a FR game is at the top of my wishlist now.

Personally, I think throwing radishes would be pretty darn cool! Can we throw them at Mickey Mouse? :excited:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
gobo said:
I love the Fragiles please make DvDs and video games for x box and playstation 2. I would like to see a new Fragile Rock too. :excited: :smirk:
Let me tell you somthin'
Keep on wishn' some day you will see it just keep on wish'n BUD!