Pepe the King Prawn Thread

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Master Replicas will not be releasing any new Muppet photo puppet replicas any time soon.Instead, they are concentrating on lower market mass produced items, such as Super Mario.A new plan is getting worked out by Disney for the replica line to continue beyond Fozzie, so there is a chance for a Pepe replica down the road.
Rowlf would be cool too!

Man I do what ever I have to do to get my hands on a Rowlf photo puppet Replica, :smile::wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Now I'm pretty certain that a plush version of Pepe was released a while back, which I guess would be almost the right size for him as well...Does anyone actually have it?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Now I'm pretty certain that a plush version of Pepe was released a while back, which I guess would be almost the right size for him as well...Does anyone actually have it?
Didn't Long John Silver make that plush?

Maybe it's the same one, but I remember seeing a Pepe Plush in one of those Claw machines, I'm usually really good at those.

I would of love to win Pepe, but if memory serves me right, he was buried under the other plush prizes, :sympathy:, Bummer dude, :rolleyes:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I love Pepe so much he is my favderite muppet after Miss Piggy and Kermit LOL . i still remember the night that that pepe came on the the sceane in Muppets tonight LOL . i love all the pepe incduing old and new things .

I hope they do more things where pepe will have his own thing and then interacting still with all the other muppets he is the coolest .