Pepe Le Prawn!

ivadell

Reaction score
Hey! I'm looking for any kinda Pepe Le Prawn merchandise, preferrably plush toys. If anyone has any information please let me know. My bestfriend loves Pepe and I want to get her something special for her birthday. Thank you so much...

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Sorry

There haven't been any Pepe plushes produced yet. Long John Silver's was supposed to have some, but apparently they were scrapped.
Igel has a picture of a Pepe plush on some of their packaging, but it hasn't been produced/released yet either. No word if/when it will.
Once upon a time, there WAS a Pepe t-shirt produced, but it's impossible to find.

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah, Im still miffed those Pepe plushes(they said March!) never came out. The MFS era 'I am not a shrimp ok!' white shirt is *very* rare, though I saw someone at Mfest with one.
Im thinking of making my own Pepe shirt with photoshop or something. The next thing will be the Pepe Nascar(and Beaker car!) matchbox cars. Though, Im sure quite a bit more Pepe stuff will come down the pipeline in this oh so great Muppet merchandise year called 2002! ^_^

///beaker///

Drtooth

Reaction score
Re: Sorry

Originally posted by Electric Mayhem
There haven't been any Pepe plushes produced yet. Long John Silver's was supposed to have some, but apparently they were scrapped.
Igel has a picture of a Pepe plush on some of their packaging, but it hasn't been produced/released yet either. No word if/when it will.
Once upon a time, there WAS a Pepe t-shirt produced, but it's impossible to find.
I agree! I think that it stinks that LJS cast out poor Pepe as the spokes Prawn. Apparently, Long John must still have hard feelings from Drowning in Muppet Treasure Island! That was cute, but not funny, I appologize! Anyway, If any Pepe the Prawn Merchandise sees the light of day, I for one, will snatch as much as I can. Too bad Palisades toys isn't working on a Muppets Tonight set! There may be coloring books and Muppets in Space books that feature pics with the Prawn, but that's the best I can do right now! I close by saying BRING ON THE PRAWN!! BRING ON THE PRAWN!! BRING ON THE PRAWN!! BRING ON THE PRAWN!!