Original film used Landstrider restoration project

Tom Morrow

Reaction score
thank you very much.

IS: when you hit it big and snag that Hoggle, just drop me a line and we can talk about what can be done :wink:

Tom

ToastCrumbs

Reaction score
I happen to have some props from Dark Crystal and various other Muppet projects. They are 100% authentic, and I can almost say with absolute certainty that the fact that these are still around is an extremly rare find. Most of these are one of a kind items. I will entertain only serious offers, so please do not contact unless you are a truly interested.

:smile:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
What pieces do you have ToastCrumbs? Tell us what you have and post pictures and you may get a better response.

Laszlo

Reaction score
Hi Tom,

thanks for posting this awesome project! I saw this piece on YOURPROPS.COM and already wondered about the great shape this piece is! :smile:

You did a perfect job on it! Wish I could have a casting ...

I had 2 Skeksis heads rotting away. But luckily I casted them in resin.
The originals are gone though.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Beautiful restoration job, it does the old heart good to see a prop from such a wonderful movie saved from oblivion.

Land Strider

Reaction score
THANK YOU for sharing your project with us! It is so wonderful to see these pieces from the films I love get beautifully restored. I wish there would be a large display of these things -- it would be amazing to see the Land Strider up close! Although, I feel lucky enough to have gone to the Academy exhibit in LA where they had Fizzgig, a skeksi, Augra, and Didymus. (I think I misspelled half of those, but I did love seeing them and getting photos!)

To others with original pieces -- Yes, please send us links to images. We do love seeing all these things! I am very happy that they are in the hands of people who will take care of them.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
They had Fizzgig?! *whines*

That exhibit isn't still up, is it? :confused: