Old Sesame LP's

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have several SS records. I love them so much I would love to have them all but I don't think I'll ever get them all. But I still bid on lots of them on ebay. So maybe I'll have them all before long.

MuppetfraggleEX

Reaction score
I bet you and I have bid against each other on Ebay. I have been getting my collection bigger through them. I just got the alphabet album with the chalkboard. 1970s. I can't wait to hear it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
We probley be do. I want to but I'm trying to save some money for an apartment. So I won't be bidding but I can't say I'll do it. *tee hee tee hee*

Telly

Reaction score
I had
Grover Sings The Blues
Concert On Sage--Live! (I THINK cuz the cover looks familiar)

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
Sesame Street Albums

Just yesterday I went to a Fleamarket out of town.
What I found was a lot of classic sesame street stuff.
But what Intreested me the most was this box just full of Sesame Street Albums. The Only unique thing that caught my eye is this one Sesame Street Album. It had the original cast on it, But It was from Mexico. And way before Sesame Plazo.

It is in mint condtion and they only wanted a dollor.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Maybe you can scan it so we can see it. Thats pretty neat. I've always wanted to go to a flea market and find lots of SS stuff. I go to one almost every once a year.

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Maybe you can scan it so we can see it. Thats pretty neat. I've always wanted to go to a flea market and find lots of SS stuff. I go to one almost every once a year.
I Will try to take a photo of it cause my scaner was smashed by my eldest nephew, he was mad because of my wife won't let him on the pc. (he gose to the adult sites when I work.) Luckly she stoped him from smashing our pc.

Erine81981

Reaction score
rumtar_10165 said:
I Will try to take a photo of it cause my scanner was smashed by my eldest nephew, he was mad because of my wife won't let him on the pc. (he goes to the adult sites when I work.) Luckily she stopped him from smashing our pc.
Man do I feel sorry y'all. Did he get grounded? Hope that not to personal to ask.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
The Opposite Of What I do.

that's the song that Chrissy performs on his own with that lady dacing with him. If you ever heard the record version of it he's listed with his back up group The Alphabets but instead there's these women backing up. anyway I kind of like this version better than the TV version.

doctort13

Reaction score
I recently found a "Sesame Disco" LP for 48 cents! Now I need a record player. :smile: