Old Piece of Toast Sells for $450

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Convincing John said:
a. Pick it up, dust it off, and say "Hey, you dropped this! It's okay, I wiped it off!"
b. If it's a cookie, you jump up on the table, and in your best Cookie Monster voice, you shout "This song's for Frank!!! He the BEST!!!" And you sing "C is for Cookie" and eat the cookie like Cookie Monster in front of everybody in the restaurant.
c. Take the cookie or muffin home and put it in your freezer.
d. Wipe it off, and eat it.

NikZane

Reaction score
As much as I'd be thinking about option B, I'd more than likely go option D. I am pretty shy after all, not one of those "in your face" kinda people.

René Auberjonois sat next to me once at Pink's in Hollywood. So, there's litte ol' me, and Constable Odo from Deep Space Nine*, sitting in the back of Pink's eating hot dogs. Not wanting to bug the guy whilst eating his hot dog, I didn't say anything, it was just neat sitting there next to the dude.

A couple of weeks ago we went to another Kimmel show to see Quentin Tarantino, and they did this "Audience Theatre" skit. Just before the skit a stagehand came out tell the girl in front of us (we were on the outer edge of 2nd row) that she'd have to move so they can set down a prop. The prop turned out to be Quentin's directors chair, and shortly after he came over and sat down. Despite stepping on my fiancé's foot a few times, he turned out to be a really nice guy. Again, being shy, we didn't say anything to him (even though he's sitting less than a foot in front of us), instead he turned to say hi to us - "Hey guys!", *giggle* "Heya Quentin", *cheesy grin*.

Being directed by Quentin, the skit involved lots of blood; my fiancé got splooshed with a little of it... man that Hollywood blood is sticky! No, we never considered freezing it for future auction on eBay. :smile:

*and about a zillion other things.. but I'm a Star Trek geek, so that's all I was thinking at the time.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
as bad as it is, I would go for D, because I'm cheap...or I might actually do A, just not as flamboyant, just a here you go...

of course, when I saw Weird Al before his show, I let out the freakiest laugh my parents had ever heard.....I think I scared Al off :crazy:

NikZane

Reaction score
lol, actually... i was thinking the d. leave it there and say you saw frank oz and go about your business. option of Ryans. :wink:

but don't let that stop ya from eating it :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
if I was sitting next to a celebrity, I would ask them what they thought of the weather....it wouldn't be that intrusive, and I'm still being friendly.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
if I was sitting next to a celebrity, I would ask them what they thought of the weather....it wouldn't be that intrusive, and I'm still being friendly.
Hmmm, well if the meeting occurred in Erie, they would most likely say they hated it. Erie weather is not popular... :embarrassed:
Erin

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
stll a conversational piece..we could talk about why it's horrible!