Official Muppet Central Merchandise: Could it Happen?

Leyla

Reaction score
HEY! Hey! Those are Beau and Lisa's arms! I traded them for MSN!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
PRAWNIE! RETURN MY PROTEGE'S ARMS THIS INSTANT!

And we could get in trouble for that comment. C'mon. Obama's a nice guy. Or at least he acts like he is. But I digress, and I'm not politically savvy enough to continue. Check the thread title. Why are we here?

BEAR

Reaction score
Excellent idea, Prawnie! It would also be a good way for Phillip Chapman to raise funds to put right back into keeping the site running well.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*gives back arms*

*mumbles in small child in trouble way* To get MC merchandise...
Excellent idea, Prawnie! It would also be a good way for Phillip Chapman to raise funds to put right back into keeping the site running well.
Haha! Yes, another supporter! Come Priavate B. Ry! We've got much planning to do on this subject, Lisa's doing spying under the rock, Layla's testing out enemy arms, and you, ah, you my friend are on sentry duty! Just be careful of the enemies heat-seeking missles... good luck!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh... MC merchandise... Oh, that's a good reason! C'mon, let's go picket with the striking writers. MUPPET CENTRAL MERCHANDISE! MUPPET CENTRAL MERCHANDISE!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh... MC merchandise... Oh, that's a good reason! C'mon, let's go picket with the striking writers. MUPPET CENTRAL MERCHANDISE! MUPPET CENTRAL MERCHANDISE!
But it's coooooooooooold out there with the striking writers... and aren't you supposed to be under a rock?

Leyla

Reaction score
If I'm no longer armless, does that mean I'm armful?

Yay! MC merchandise!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, I forgot. <Goes to picket in Fraggle Rock> MUPPET CENTRAL MERCHANDISE! MUPPET CENTRAL MERCHANDISE!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Who the heck is gonna listen to us in Fraggle Rock? ...Get Gobo's autograph for me while you're there.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Salutes> And hey, if I can get Convincing John on our side, the merchandise is as good as sold! MUPPET CENTRAL MERCHANDISE! MUPPET CENTRAL MERCHANDISE!