Not getting my e-mails

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...
Last night, I was getting Emails for all the threads fine.
But I logged on this morning, and it's back to the same problem as yesterday, no Emails for the new posts or anything related to MC. Dunno what's going on, just thought you should know.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Phil... Wanted to let you know I've been having troubles in not receiving Email notifications to the threads I'm subscribed to again, or tardy receipt of such.
Hope this helps, LMK if you need more information.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me know if you have any trouble from this point forward. Keep in mind, notifications may be delayed a bit until the system catches up to real time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Didn't even know you had replied to this until just now while checking the forums, which means there might still be a problem with the system. Also, I'm not getting notifications of new members joining up. Hope this can be solved soon and happy holidays Phil.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Update: Thanks Phil. As of 2:20 PM today, everything's back to normal.
Have a great weekend.

*Leaves a mug of white winter chocolate.
Edit: Perhaps I spoke too soon. Oh well, it's a bit tempermental fright now, will wait till tomorrow to see if everything's fixed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Phil... Sorry to bring this back from the depths of the forums, but I've not gotten a single notification related with MC today. And the very few I have were delivered with a huge time-differential delay. Not sure what's happening, but I hope this helps toward getting it fixed.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you getting e-mail notifications now Ed?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... The problem I was experiencing last Thursday fixed itself by Thursday night. But today the problem's resurfaced. The messages I've been getting have been few and with time-differential delay again. Examples include late delivery of the new registered members, and virtually none for the fanfics I'm subscribed to when those have been updated today. Not entirely sure what's going on with the site's system and I hate to sound like a broken record but I do hope it gets fixed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Phil... Just wanted to say seems like the problem's fixed, will report if anything weird happens again.

Real Miss Piggy, do you have your settings set to receive email notifications for when new posts are made in the threads you're subscribed to? That could be the reason why.
*Hugs to you.

*Edit: Phil, sorry to update you with the fact I've not gotten a single email notification today. Rully dunno what's going on with MC's mail notification system. Hope this helps.