Noggin and Play With Me Sesame

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Is it just me or has anyone noticed that Noggin keeps replaying the same sets of PWMS episodes every week with the only difference being the clips are rotated.

Has Noggin totally given up on this show ?

For instance,I must have seen the Bert and Elmo "Pigeons in the Park" clip on at least 4 diffent episodes within a 2 week period.

Does Noggin ever re-play the season 1 episodes ? I really want to see the clip of "Me Lost Me Cookie at the Disco"

Some of the other clips that I noticed that have been constantly playing on PWMS are:

Cookie Monster and Zoe and the cookie in the lunch box
Ernie and Telly around a table
Bert and Ernie looking at paper clips
The book worms
In-between with Elmo and other monsters
Ernie,Bert and the bannana phone
Kermit describing the 4 seasons
Cookie Monster eating a cookie for each season

Michael

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't watched the show in several months, but I use to watch it daily and since season two began in June 2003 I don't think they have reaired any of the first season episodes which is a shame.

The show is actually really good. It would be amazing if they just gave us more classic clips. Like you said, they just repeat too frequently right now.

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Play with Me Sesame was made exclusively for Noggin and it revolves around 4 characters: Grover,Prarie Dawn and Bert & Ernie.

It is a half hour long show (well according to my Tivo recording, 22 minutes) that is broken up into different segments.Below is just a sample of what the show is about.

The show's opening begins with the 4 main characters singing "SOmebody Come and Play".The first section is an introduction/game segment where the characters interact with the "tv audience".This is usually with Bert and Ernie.Then there is a classic Sesame segment,followed by Prarie Dawn playing the piano and showing off drawings that children have done.Then there is usually a segment with Bert or Ernie where they play on a computer and play "Pigeon Patterns","Oatmeal Art" or "Duckie Counting".Then that is followed by a classic Sesame song and then a Bert and Ernie clip follwed by a Grover sing/dance along.The show then ends usually with Grover continuing over from his sing/dance along with all the other three characters doing some sort of goodbye.The goodbye is either a song, dance or a game.The show from time to time also has guests interacting with the the four main guys such as:Zoe,Cookie Monster,Erniesteine and others.

Hope this helps

Michael

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
who dos the voice for ernie in PWMS I noticed it was a little diffrent :stick_out_tongue: