Next Muppet Movie Idea....

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
does anyone have any ideas for the next muppet movie cuz i have one -

The Electric Mayhem is looking for a record company. (by the way, this will include Lips, plus he's gonna get much more diologue) They try lots of them and get rejected by all of them, until they get to this one record company (haven't thought of a name yet). The producer says he'd like to get them signed but asks what type of music they are and they say they're a funky-psychedelic-jazz-rock revival.
here's a part of the script-

PRODUCER: So what kind of music would you catagorize yourselves as?
DR. TEETH: We're a funky
FLOYD: psychedelic
ZOOT & LIPS: jazz
ANIMAL: ROCK!
JANICE: revival.
PRODUCER: Revival of what?
DT: Funky
F: psychedelic
Z&L: jazz
A: rock!
(they play some of "Can You Picture That?")

PRODUCER: Well, you'll be very unique, I'll tell you that, but that's not what kids are listenning to nowadays.
DT: Yeah, I know, we formed in the 70's when EVERYTHING was PSYCHADELIC! and funky.

To make a long story short, they kinda change there sound a bit, i mean, they don't start playing grindcore or anything, they play what they usually played adding a bit of alternitive rock.

AND here's the best part. the producer said "Also, nowadays, it's all about collaborations!" So the Electric Mayhem plan on doing a giant Muppet collaboration. They plan on doing, not just ONE collaboration song, but an ENTIRE collaboration album, like an orchestra, kind of. They also plan on going on tour with a band...WEEZER! Here are all the Muppets in the collaboration -

Kermit, playing his banjo.

Fozzie, playing his ukelale (is that how it's spelled)?

Rowlf on the piano, so they'll be dualing pianos (him and Dr.
Teeth) Imagine them singing together (because of they're identical voices)! Now I don't think they're played by the same people so it would be possible.

Don Music

Chrissy & The Alphabeats
(now it's more than just dualing pianos)

Marvin Suggs, playing his Muppephone.

Lobbuck Lou's Jug Band and The Gogolala Jubilee Jugband right next to each other

Geri and the Atrics

The donkey, rooster, dog, and cat from the Musicians Of Bremen.

Placido Flamingo

Little Jerry & The Monotones

The Assorted Cows from Sesame Street

Beauregard

Reaction score
And gonzo chewing on a tire

Rowlf can play his harmonica insteed of the piano

Miss Piggy can play the Swanie Wistle

Boston can play Beeker!!!!!!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
seymore and pepe can sing their song before and after the band finishes they're songs and johnny and sal can be at in the audience looking for women with animal also....hahaha.......
ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
at least the muppets have a christmas movie for tv coming out, i'm still looking for a ghostbusters 3 to come out which was going to come out 4 years ago....