New PWMS DVD in August

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think it's pretty obvious that those sketches will be included, as they are hinted in the description (I think Frazzle going to the dentist is the most obvious). I noticed that the description mentioend brushing teeth... Could that mena that the sketch where Forgetful Jones remembered to brush Buster's teeth will be included (though I guess it'd be the remake... and if Old School Volume 3 gets released and focuses on the 1979-1984 premieres we should get the original).

I hope that Kermit is included in this one. There are quite a few health-related skits with Kermit. There's Kermit x-raying Herry, The Heart of a Frog, Grover and Kermit discussing teeth, and Sesame Street News: Cookie Red Riding Hood. It'd e a shame if none of those are included. Then again, there are quite a few Kermit sketches that would have been appropriate to include in the three US-released DVDs that don't include Kermit. It does bother me a bit that all of the Play With Me Sesame DVDs have special copyright credits for the Kermit the Frog character, even if he's not included.

I think it's strange how this time there is only going to be one released at a time. The previous releases had two at a time. I hope that sales aren't poor or anything.